What are these wheels please?

Peety

Jumped ship to BMW...
Reaction score
Hi,

Anybody know the name of these? I was told they were called "Curvos" but I think that was a lie, because I can't find
mivw_2008_sebboonline.jpg
sh*t with that name! Help...

Cheers!
P.

Nice wheels them......i like!

£131 each. Not bad really for such a nice wheel. Wonder who will be first to bolt them on an S3.

G

Yeah, not a bad price...within my budget too...but still unsure whether to go for the euro look, or stick to a sportier, racing look...

The others have been done to death. These are classics i think, nice lines and would looks stunning! :)

True say Mr.G, think they would suit 8L's shape nicely...well, mid-March, you peeps will know what wheels I've chosen...until then, I'll admire everyone else's motors...

worlds worst photoshop attempt but any way, its the trying that counts hahah!

Rubbishphotoshop.jpg

but i think they would look really good, when actually on the car!

Here's a quicky photoshop.

S3side07.jpg

I thought these would look crap at the start of the thread, but seeing them on the S3 has totally changed my mind! I would consider these if i was in the market for some wheels

Will give them a call see about a price for the rims only in 18", they look sweet as on 8l.

MMMMMM, look very nice, would have to agree with Jojo, as they would look PIMP on a bigger car, but have to say they defo suit the S3 too!!

MMMMMM, look very nice, would have to agree with Jojo, as they would look PIMP on a bigger car, but have to say they defo suit the S3 too!!

Yeah i agree, like 22" on an black S8!:thumbsup:

I think they also suit the S3, but i would go for a big size i.e. 19" cos i think its the sort of wheel that only looks good in BIG sizes!

guy on here had them on his A4 estate "gti glasgow"
huge rims mind you 20inch see them here
ttp://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=47692&highlight=scott+gtih
:hubbahubba:

Damn! those look sweet!! I enquired about these last night (a mate works for TopGear), apparantly they've been discontinued...but a few places still ahve stock...

Just been to my local shop, and i can confirm these wheels have stopped being made due to them getting alot of warranty issues.

Just been to my local shop, and i can confirm these wheels have stopped being made due to them getting alot of warranty issues.

Probably because of the type of finish on them (just like the RS8 reps), in this country they dont last long because of the salt on the road eats the wheels! However, we have currently run out of salt, so it might be ok now...:racer: