looking for facelift s3, any colour except silver or green!

VTI_EG_DAN

Reaction score
Hey all,

finaly sold my civic type r today, so now can start looking for an s3!

any things I should be looking out for ?

looking for any colour except silver or green

got around £6k to spend!

Cheers Dan

:redrs4:

Hi mate and welcome!

Mines for sale if you're interested, click on the link in my signature.

Buy Yaz's nice looking car. :)

Buy Yaz's nice looking car. :)

Thanks matey! I took it out yesterday as the weather was nice round my way and it makes me change my mind when i drive!

So someone hurry up and buy it before i change my mind!:sob:

im looking for a facelift one, sorry

Yeah i know but i think you might be hard pushed to get a decent one for £6K and besides there's not a great deal of difference between the two, but i suppose its personal preference...good luck anyway!

looking around there is alot of facelifts for around that price that seem in good nick, also alot of pre-facelifts alot cheaper than 6k, been looking for last month or so at them, so kinda know what prices they are going for. Cheers

has 120k miles

might be going to see one in wales in next couple of days :)

£5800 is still cheap even with 120k on the clock, just getting bored with it now so pricing it to sell, none of this its worth 8k ******

still looking.....

able to view any on saturday morning, might have one lined up, so still on look out for others!

I went through a similar month or so of looking. Ended up paying 6400 for my 51 with 70k miles from a dealer with warranty etc. It was originally up for 7.5k

I think higher miles or low spec will be what you'll get for a budget of only 6k unless you're able to add another 500 or so?

Go for higher priced cars and aim to knock them right down! It worked for me!

I went through a similar month or so of looking. Ended up paying 6400 for my 51 with 70k miles from a dealer with warranty etc. It was originally up for 7.5k

I think higher miles or low spec will be what you'll get for a budget of only 6k unless you're able to add another 500 or so?

Go for higher priced cars and aim to knock them right down! It worked for me!

That sounds like a good buy there. You got any more pics?

Rob :sm4:

I've got a Noggy Blue I might be selling soon. Can you be more specific with what mileage/spec you're after?

pm sent!

dont really want mileage above 100k, but like around 103k etc is fine,

also dont mind if it is standard or modded

still wanting! went to see another let down today. which i wasted 2 hr trip to!

so any one with a genuine clean s3 for sale please contact me!