Audi grill kits on ebay

audidudi

Reaction score
@zod & matt

if you go into the Individual car-configurator (should be on every official BMW website) you can have a look at it. I don`t seem to find the BMW Individual catalog as there is a nice pic with ArizonaSun interior displayed.

hehe, changed my signature to that unlucky 13th week ;)

thanks for the positive arizonasun comments - another week to eyewitness the combination in the flesh.
the digicam is ready... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Arizona Sun....bold colour (says he with the red leather!!!) just not sure about the combo with Silver Grey. Please post pics when you can!

However, it would look stunning with the Carbon Black IMHO.

i would also like to know this please peps?

Not for me personally. Bit too much chrome at the front

Plus they just stick on so they may come off in the future.

But it if you want to be bling £16.00 does seem cheap

[ QUOTE ]
Bit too much chrome at the front

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm, has anyone any better pictures than the ones on ebay? Maybe ones at an angle..

[ QUOTE ]
Plus they just stick on so they may come off in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I think, and depending how it's stuck on could make a mess of the grill.

yeah me too, i quite like my current after market grille. its simple yet affective!

[ QUOTE ]
Audi A3 1.8TS said:
yeah me too, i quite like my current after market grille. its simple yet affective!

[/ QUOTE ]

Got any decent pics of your grill, I'm after something that looks better than the standard one on my 02 TDI Q.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Personally I like the S3Tuning one, a black mesh grille with no badging. but it is a little dear

before you ask, i dont know where it came from! this is how i bought the car! soz

all i can say is that its either a projekt Zwo grille. or someone made it as there is not a black casing to put the audi badge onto. it is just screwed to the grille

I quite like chrome, in the right places and the right amount...... that's too much for me i'm afraid.

If your going to do that to your car , you might aswell get a paintbrush and do it. Both ways will spoil your car.

If you look on the tech articles on audiworld it actually tells you how to do this yourself with chrome strips from a car shop. Save ya £16 and p&p!!

f#ck that. i thought it was a smart grille. not some cheap sh#t with stick on sh#t. why do people even try and waste our time

I think I'm gona stick with what I have and save/spend my money on something else.

Thanks for everyones comments.