Alcantara cleaning manual

thats what i used on my interior a de fuzz machine, the one s you use on clothes, brang the interior up like new

Yeah i did mine today and it looks like new again, well chuffed with it! I bought mine from Wilkinsons for £4.99;)

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the alcantara from the seat? I'd love to be able to machine wash it as mine is cream (and filthy as bought second hand!)

De-fuzzer!!!! Brilliant works a treat did it today. well chuffed cheers YAZ. :happy:

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the alcantara from the seat? I'd love to be able to machine wash it as mine is cream (and filthy as bought second hand!)

You can remove the external leather/alcantara but trust me its a **** job & what happens to the leather in the wash, usually its dry cleaned, at your own risk, but follow the guide as in the pdf linked in this thread.

You can remove the external leather/alcantara but trust me its a **** job & what happens to the leather in the wash, usually its dry cleaned, at your own risk, but follow the guide as in the pdf linked in this thread.

I think it's only the Alcantara that can go in the washing machine...

I should have done some before and after pics.....Damm.

why not just wet vack it, a big industrial house one from b&q and focus and few other palces is only £20 for 1 day or £25 for 2 days, you could do the whole car with it, and the house carpets

Well you can get some of those foam cleaning products for the alcantara, this gets them clean & doesnt soak them maybe like a VAX etc, just lifts the dirt out with some elbow grease

But i remember when I had the bobbling on my S3 & I used the remington fuzzaway which I had for sweattops & that worked great, just gotta be careful not to catch a thread as it then pulls it out & can make a mess.