The MTM S3 Detail Teaser.

Mr.G

Reaction score
Hi all. After seeing my the results of my detail on my own S3, Faz wanted his own car done, to remove swirls and scratches. I managed to get a very good result on a lot of the panels, almost 100% perfect on some.

Faz (the owner) will post up a full write-up on the detail when he gets chance to i'm sure but for now i would like to share just "some" of the many shots we have as a little "teaser" for you all.

Enjoy. I did

S1035561.JPG

S1035569.JPG

S1035554.JPG

s640

Thanks for looking.

G

for some reason the forum edits my post and shows only 1 picture despite there being 4! :(

uh yeah there's some issues with imaging at moment as I noticed this when trying to list some images in the last week & also last night for classified item, have emailed admin but alas.

I see three now...woo hoo!
tut tut the arch shot is let down by the dirty tyre :p

Mr G well done with the detailing.
I heard you guys worked hard over the weekend... Faz came to show me the car but was dark out on Sunday evening couldn't make out much plus it got abit dirty from the drive down.
Still under the street lights i could see the pearl paintwork coming through. Cracking job he's shown me all the pics!!!

Thanks.

I'm glad Faz is happy with the results. There are still some marks which i couldn't take out for fear of removing too much clear coat.

You'll be wanting yours done next? ;)

G