Newbie(Well Sort Of) With An S3..

nashchrs

Reaction score
Hello all, i've been on these boards for a while now but wanted to wait until my car was sorted prior to posting!!

Some Bloke ran into the back of me 5 days after just buying the S3 which was around oct/november time last year, so after the £3000 repair costs(which his insurance paid for of course) it's fixed but i have a problem.

There's a spot of rust on the number plate plinth which i told the paint shop about and he agreed to take it off and re coat it,which he did but obviously the rust has eaten through the paint again and im looking everywhere to try and find a plinth.

Anyway its a 2001 210 S3 In Yellow With when i bought it 49k On the clock, Full Black Leather,Bose & I Retro Fitted my Leather armrest which was in my Golf with a bit of modyfiying.
Everything is standard on the car at the moment bar a full Stainless Non-Res Milltek which i bought a couple weeks after the repair.

Previous Cars i've owned in 7 Years are:
Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Corsa C 1.2 SXI
Peugeot 306 GTI-6
Peugeot 306 Rallye
Bmw E46 320 With Mtec Kit (Then Got Bored Of it And Took My Rallye Down From The Trader and Gave This Back To My Old Man,who then put the Bm Up For Sale,it was a cat d btw)
Citroen Saxo vts (Runabout For Work)
Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (Had a young un' so made sense at the time)
Fabia Vrs Remapped With Panel filter & pd160 Air Intake (Cracking Car and ooodles of Torque)
Golf GTI MK4 1.8T 180 6 Spd (More of an anniversary but without the kit lol)
cURRENT Audi S3

I'll Upload Some Photos,Some of which are my previous Cars and Familys Currrent Cars:

Previous Car traded in for the S3,mk 4 Golf 1.8T 180 Ko3s on 18's & Coilies.
nashchrs
[/URL][/IMG]

Audi S3
nashchrs
[/URL][/IMG]

nashchrs
[/URL][/IMG]

Photos taken at mams house
nashchrs
[/URL][/IMG]

nashchrs
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope These work as i'm new to this.

Anyway,remap will be on the way come march and after that :unsure:

Also just a quick qu, why when i reply to this thread does it put the post above the original?? and how can i change that.

My excuse is that im used to the 306gti6.com forum which uses a very basic forum chat skin/interface lol.

no the replies stay below the first but when you are in the process of writing a reply it has yours first.

Also just a quick qu, why when i reply to this thread does it put the post above the original?? and how can i change that.

My excuse is that im used to the 306gti6.com forum which uses a very basic forum chat skin/interface lol.

was like that when i signed up a few week ago mate.

You can change the layout in the User CP!!

looks good matey, sorry to hear about the bump!!