Samco Are Interested In Making a A3 1.8T Hose Kit!

Add7

Reaction score
I was on the samco site and realised they didnt do a kit for the A3 1.8T. So i looked around and realised i would have to make up a kit myself.

Thats when i thought sh@t, i know **** all about what i would need to get. so i emailed samco saying could i get some help on what i would need.and also mentioned the audi-net lads and lases, saying they could make alot of dollar if they developed a kit.

and they replied saying that "they were intrested in making a kit, where are you based", so i replied, but im waiting to here back from them!

just thought i would post this to let everyone know, and thought if people were interested then just post some replies so maybe i could let them know how people are interested, might be able to get a discount on the first bunch?

Cheers

Adam

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

im up for one, a lot depends on the total cost though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i thought people used the 1.8T golf kit? or am i mistaken?

[ QUOTE ]
PaulS3 said:
i thought people used the 1.8T golf kit? or am i mistaken?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have thought the same. Seeing as though it's the same engine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yeah i thought it was the same too... cant see why it wouldnt be to be honest!

Rich

well i thought that, doing some reading! but on the site they do not recommend you use a kit not specified for your car! (but then they properly would say that)

Can anyone tell me if these engines are exactly identicle! and has anyone used one and had no probs! just dont wanna fu#k up something!

Cheers

If you get a kit that will fit the AGU 1.8T golf, then it wil fit the AGU 1.8T A3.

Rich

Depends.. It may as well as it may not. depends what the differences between the 2 are.

Rich