does anyone no where to get carbon fiber 90' pipes?????

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
Reaction score
im after 2 carbon fiber 90' bends in 76mm diameter to replace my intercooler pipeing that comes off the intercooler and is on show throuh the front grill at the moment i have some alloy ones at the mo but they have sufferd from these salt infested roads this winter, heres what im after but in carbon fiber,

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0024&product=FMAB9076

and here is where there going (in place of the alloy pipes)

fmic002.jpg

bump

or even stainless pipe that wont corrode?? anyone no where i could get some of them and no they wont corrode??

Its the cheaper stainless that still corrodes sp*
Im sure most of the people i know who make pipework up would be able to suply a higher grade that doesnt look lik its rusting.

anything will corrode as i said powder coat what you have and it'll be fine :)

If this is so...
why do the tailpipes on my exhaust only ever need a wipe with a sponge after i wash the car? no mad buffing or autosol needed

sorry mate not looking to argue the case just thinking of this chaps pocket and the obvious choice for me would be spend £10 on powdercoating than spending £30+ on new pipes.. i know which i'd rather do and i'm no corner cutter...

I wasnt looking to argue either. Didnt mean it that way,
I was just thinking... If the guy was looking towards carbon fiber... he has deeper pockets than me ! With the way his car and front end looks now i think looking at what grade stainless say milltek use and having a ring round to see who can suply that grade in the bend he wants would keep him happy?

lol i like the rant you two are having on my behalf lol, i have been also contenlating getting then powdercoated in black too but just thought id ask the question first before i go and get this done then find out i had another alternative, looks to me as if its podwercoating then, cheers fellas