Where are all the S3's?

S3fan

Kiteyboy
Reaction score
I drove up the M1 from Milton Keynes, came off at Derby, A and B roads up through the Peak District, up to Sheffield to take my lad out for a birthday lunch, poodled around Sheffield, then back down the M1 to MK....didn't see one other S3. Saw shed loads of M3's, specially in Sheffield! In fact, only other interesting Audi was an S6.

Where are all the S3's?

Its a good job you didn't
I remember Manchester when you spotted one

yer, there is only one or two other s3's around my area, and thats what i like about them, there isnt many on the roads!

I hardly ever see them although I saw a new one yesterday

not many in sheffield? i drove to the city centre (10miles ish) the other weekend and spotted 2 just on the way there..... theres 3 different ones i spot ad hoc on my way home via the same route....all 8L's

they must have been tucked up in bed Tim

either that or the local gay bar:) i am obviously the exception to the rule:lmfao:

3 Silver and 1 Black that I know of in Bicester. Another 2 silver, 1 Ming & 1 Custard in Oxford.

Cheers,

I know we have them....its just you dont see them much....well I dont

I guess it's because most are usually travelling at warp factor 9, or almost sideways down a back road...

Cheers,

Hope your brother is not reading this thread :)

Cheers,

Whenever i see one around my area i always go to put my hand up, or nod...but something always stops me.

Probably the fact the driver always look as miserable as sin...

Whenever i see one around my area i always go to put my hand up, or nod...but something always stops me.

I know what you mean and whenever I see an S3 in Suffolk, it's always going the other way (usually on the A14)!!!

I did this when I worked in Banbury as I thought it was a one off.....two and a half months later after waving at a complete stranger five days a week I was glad to get a job elsewhere!

not that it counts for me but i see at least 5 every day. tho i do work next to preston audi lol

True i spotted a few but always a old guy driving lol

I hardly ever see them either (except the one on my road!) but i like that...So many M3's out there now, far too common!!!

I drove down from Manchester today and only saw 2 S3's!

Yeah see loads of M3'S i never see S3' s when im out and no one see me strange that but thats the way i like it its a good run about ..

I hardly ever see them either (except the one on my road!) but i like that...So many M3's out there now, far too common!!!

I drove down from Manchester today and only saw 2 S3's!

It because Clarkson thinks hes king of the world and says audi drivers are *****....and M3 drivers are not....and it happens to be that ***** dont want to be ***** anymore so they all went back to M3s which in actual fact makes them ***** (again).....My theory?

Dave, I see lots(well considering there rareness!) in MK! There is a silver one like mine down the road, a ming blue one that I park next too at work, and I've seen another silver one out and about too and we have yours of course too :)

I did this when I worked in Banbury as I thought it was a one off.....two and a half months later after waving at a complete stranger five days a week I was glad to get a job elsewhere!

Hahaha !! :lmfao:

I know what you mean and whenever I see an S3 in Suffolk, it's always going the other way (usually on the A14)!!!

That's probably me or S£ if it's on the A14...if I see a grey one that isn't S£'s then I'll give it lots of flashing :)

hmmm well my ones nicely tucked away waiting for the snow to clear lol :p

Lol.... :D

I wish....one was a baby one and the other was the DADDY!

1 guess......it had MTM on the boot and a whacking big wastegate!

G

LOL i say one was on steriods and one was underfed lol!!!!

You and that wastegate fella lol

MAD ONE!!!:salute:

only ever saw one round my end until i got mine now they seem tobe popping up all over, unless its just me noticing more :ermm:

Did the same journey this weekend...MK, up to Peak District, overnight Sheffield, back from Sheffield to MK. Saw one other S3. Blue one sitting in a queue for a hand car wash (***!) near Chapeltown.

OMG noooo.......2BM and no swirls.......think not.

Rare cars which is what made me buy my third. Love them.....the only things i like about the new ones are the seats and front end. Other than that is it an A3 with Quattro? lol answers on a postcard to Audi GMBH. PO BOX - Flat arches.

G

I never see them here. I think of my car as a treat to the public....lol

There's quite a few up here in Aberdeen, old and new. There's also countless RS4s that come out to play in the snow.:blackrs4::redrs4::yellowrs4: