suspect chrome side mirrors...

aluminium dipped in chrome?

what's all that about?

Shame you can't make his face out in the reflection in the mirror glass...

Could have been worth a laugh!

Cheers,

he is selling other Audi stuff.also lists his phone number in another listing and offers people to collect so maybe they aint dodgy :shrug:

he is selling other Audi stuff.also lists his phone number in another listing and offers people to collect so maybe they aint dodgy :shrug:

If you were subject to the mirrors being ripped off your S3 then wisdom kicks in A)there is no connectors on the end of the wires and no door parts to connect to the window B) why would anyone try to sell them unless they did not have an Audi and know this C) take your door card off and see how the side mirror comes off and you will realise this

you might be right but unless you have access to the cabin you will remove the mirrors this way everyday unless of course your not clued up in the slightest!?

anyone disagree?

this is a near complete set
Photo0078.jpg

so did you ask him any questions? what did he say?

With your permission Jason can I bid a crazy amount and leave him bad feedback like "YOU ****** GO AND GIVE THESE BACK TO WHO YOU STOLE THEM FROM"!?

Hmmm, makes you wonder if someone else is missing a set of wheels.

Like your avatar says "hang the scum by their ears"

Might be worth bidding on them to collect in person

so did you ask him any questions? what did he say?

this is his response
"i got them from ebay, had them on my audi 260 bhb 1.8 turbo and sold the car with out them, the guy didnt like them"