S3 Center Caps

AndrewUkR6

Reaction score
Hi All. Read a thread here recently about a guy breaking an S3 off the forums, somone had paid to collect some alcantra seats - they ended up falling out over the condition, with the buyer being threatened.

I had already paid to have a couirer collect 4 x s3 Wheels and 2 tail lights. Been a nightmare as on the two days they were suppsoed to be in they went out. On the third time i phoned to remind them, asked them to package properley and they said they would in the morning! Considering they had told me they had been collcted 4 days earlier i was surprised they'd not even bothered to wrap them.

Anyway they finally got posted, i took a day off today - the couirer came, with 1 Wheel!!! The terrible wrapping in tape had obviosuly not held together two 25kg wheels surpirsingly, so the other wheel and light are now lost in the UPS network. Can hardly blame UPS.

Anyway the condition is not quite as good as i had been led to beleive (surprisingly). The tyres 100% bald, and the center caps have lost their finish. If i can get all 4 i will probably sort them out a bit and sell them as its all been a nightmare.

Does anyone have spare, or can anyone point in the direction of an Audi Avus 17" center cap cheaply? It seems the small inner bit doesnt come off the larger cap?

Thanks guys!

unbeleiveable, cant beleive some people can act in that way. and in answer to your question i'm afraid i cant help you out. sorry chief!

Im sorry to hear this but unless you go through paypal ,

or through some kind of protection you wont have much come back . Never trust anyway you dont know .