8P S3 Gear Knob & Gaiter

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Anyone have the part number for the 8P S3 gear knob? I have found someone who works for audi who can supply them for about £50

WOW

That sounds great. Not sure it would suit the 8L though??

Anymore parts he can get cheaply? Lol.....

G

I'm after the lower (grey) trim piece on the drivers door. Also the gear gaitor surround in piano black and a new gearknob!

Thanks! :)

Wibble111 could you get a few?? I would deffinately be interested at that price!! Unfortunately i cant help you out with the part number though :(

Cheers

SJ

Part number should be very similar to this (taken from the optional aluminiun gear knob off a 2005 model)

8P0863278AGRME

I'm keen to get one of these too if that's possible?

Here ya go:

8P0 863 278 BH VES - Black leather / red stitching

8P0 863 278 BH VET - Black leather / silver stitching

So how likely are you able to get some? i think a little wager your way maybe in order ;)

Ok bit of an update, i've e mailed him and he says he can get any vag part as long as he has the part number. I saw an item from him on fleabay and mailed him re the gear knob, he said if i get the part number he will be able to get it.

After the intrest on here i asked if he could get more parts in general he replied with this "I CAN GET YOU ANYTHING YOU LIKE.ITS REALLY EASY FOR ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT ITEMS AND PRICES,IF I HAVE PART NUMBERS.
FOR VW,AUDI,SEAT,SKODA,ASK ANYTHING YOU LIKE,NO TROUBLE AT ALL.
CHEERS"

Now the guy is in Greece but i'm going to give him the gear knob part number and see what he comes up with.

Did you manage to get one of these in the end?

Unfortunatly the price he gave me for the S3 knob was £116 inc delivery but they are £112 from the steaers.

When he gave me the original price it was for the 8P 6 speed S line knob, the one with the dimpled leather, it was only when he had the part number he told me the price, i amost knew it was too good to be true :(

I wouldn't trust some random person from Greece that 'happens' to work for Audi!

I wouldn't trust some random person from Greece that 'happens' to work for Audi!
I thought this at first but he has an ebay shop with 100% feedback so i think if the price was better i woud have bought one.
The S line knob looks very nice but if i'm going to change it, it would have to be an S3 knob.

Dam, some times i wish people wouldnt put links to stuff they find on ebay, well when i'm watching them anyway, allways seems to bump the price up due to more people knowing about it.