Few pics, java green 1.8tqs, bbs lms, coilovers

Jonezy87

Reaction score
just thought id put a few pics up see what people think as im quite new aswel!:hi:

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Opinions welcome! pictures dont realy do it justice as its not sunny and paintwork is really bright abd sparkly in the sun!!
i chose this colour when looking for an a3 as i wanted something different!:beerchug:

just thought id put a few pics up see what people think as im quite new aswel!:hi:

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Jonezy_87

Opinions welcome! pictures dont realy do it justice as its not sunny and paintwork is really bright abd sparkly in the sun!!
i chose this colour when looking for an a3 as i wanted something different!:beerchug:

Pics Don't work, here you go, not bad. :cool:

AUDI004.jpg

AUDI001.jpg

AUDI008.jpg

AUDI003.jpg

AUDI006.jpg

AUDI007.jpg

cheers for fixin the pics jojo! as i say pics dont properly do it justice! also think its sits bit lower now! but is as low as it can go at the backon the coilovers

looks really good man!

Have you tried taking the adjusting collars out of the rear? Loads of people have done this on A3's, and it drops it about another 20mm, and is perfectly safe too.

I'd try that, and space the rear wheels a tad, and loose the wind deflectors!

Looks awesome in java green though, such a rare colour!

What size are the LM's?

Looks alright mate, nice colour and the rims aint bad either.

Where did you get the wind deflectors? They serve a worthwhile purpose on the 8L but Im deciding whether to get them or not... It's so annoying when you open the window a touch and get soaked by any water the slides off the roof...

yep thats exhactly why i bought them, rain ****** in! there heko ones from germany off ebay!

ye i have taken the collars out the rear but still dont think its low enough?
there 18s, and what size spacers on rear would you reccomend?

cheers

Looks nice and tidy mate, i like them wheels....

nice.
15mm spacers on the rears I run.

looks nice, good choice of wheels to

I've just noticed, it looks a little under-tyred for 18's. what size tyres are they? I'm guessing 215/35's from the slight stretch you've got?

if you tried some 225/45/18's they should fill the arches a bit better, making it look a bit lower.

Odd that it's not THAT low even with the adjusting collars removed. a mate of mine had a FWD 1.8T, and it was lower than yours even with the collars still in (but wound RIGHT down)

looks nice man, dont really see many of these around. Any plans, what engine mods have you done?

Shy

yep they are stretched, ye i want it lower:( any ideas?!

and only mods as yet are wheels, coilovers and forge splittr valve.

looking for an exhaust at the mo but unsure what to get!

have a search around the forum, milltek is a common choice for a3/s3 owners, have you thought about colour coding the bumpers or getting an s3 kit on it? would look mean in that colour.

tbh i dont think i want to get it colourcoded or anything as i think it looks nicer more subtle, just want to do a few cosmetic mods then maybe more power!

WOW, nice car jonezy, looks very nice, was going to say its a very rare colour, but i now know of 3 including yours......ok, ok its still rare ;)

cheers ppl!

an ye well its alot less common that other colours!:p

No worries mate, i was only messin with you, we have a funny sense of humour on here :tocktock:

all i can say is thats lush! have a look through the pics of mine, should give you some ideas :) we were on stand at audi inters castle coombe :)
_MG_0048.jpg

audiinterstrack.jpg

asn2.jpg

22012009291.jpg

I saw the A3 for sale last year i think, i was actually debating on getting it at the time because the fella wanted an S3 lol Nice car!

Have you tried taking the adjusting collars out of the rear? Loads of people have done this on A3's, and it drops it about another 20mm, and is perfectly safe too.
Is it possible to do this on the all A3s including the 1.6? Do you have a link to guide or anything?

Thanks

Its easy, if you have coil overs fitted to the rear, just take the spring out, remove the adjustment collar off of the bottom mount the replace the spring. 20mm Lower perfect ride height.