New suspension

S3BLX

Reaction score
Hi guys my new suspension has arrived today its weitech struts and springs. I'm thinking bout having a blast at fitting the kit sat, but how hard is it? Is there any instructions anywhere? cheers in advance.

easy mate .... just use your s3 book

please keep in mind i'm an electrician. i've heard its preety easy, i'm also borrowing some spring tensioners from a mate.

Yeah its fine mate but it takes time alot easier if you have ramp and a mate at audi as its a pain doing on a drive done loads before but wouldnt bother to do again waste of time for a small 20mm 30mm drop dont even notice it ..

rears are a doddle, fronts are a little harder but not too taxing. Always helpful having another pair of hands if you can.

Don't forget that you'll need to get a 4 wheel alignment/geometry setup done once you've fitted the suspension as it'll be all out of alignment.

I might drive past and wave ! hope all goes well.
It isnt hard realy

hoping one of my mates will let me have some lift time at his garage. fingers crossed. cheers for the replys guys.

Try and either hire or get hold of a compressor and gun.. i swear to god, its the easiest thing ive ever done on a car.. with an Air gun, takes about an hour and a half, did the back in about 10 mins... but without it takes seriously long!!