I AM SERIOUSLY F*CKED OFF!!!

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
So im pulling up in the strret by my work when a van comes round the corner further over the centre line than he should be, forcing me to pull in sharply to the curb.. Sccrraaappppeee.. SH*T!!!!! There goes the alloy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif i am SOOO [censored] off you wouldnt believe! Think im going to replace the wheel for a new one... cant be bothered with refurbing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Rich

Not all bad... Just ordered a new one for only a little more than the cost of a refurb! Would have been nicer not to have to spend ANY money on it though!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry to here about that.............but YAY! for the good price on a new wheel.

Scraped on of mine a while back, had to bump up a kerb to make way for an ambulance.......so I'm not too fussed as it could have been someone worse off that me in there.

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:
Scraped on of mine a while back, had to bump up a kerb to make way for an ambulance.......so I'm not too fussed as it could have been someone worse off that me in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

good attitude man.

yeah, Rich that is pants buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I suppose at least you could have a good matching spare? think of it that way.......

Yeah i am going to, when i take it off! Then if i f*** it up, it doesnt matter too much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I figure that a good way to test it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry to hear about the wheel mate...........VAN drivers..........enough said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Try polishing the RS6 rim mate, as I want to do this to mine as a future project............did on my last car and they look great, but they need attention every week or so to keep the shine, which she would get anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Yep, pain in the ****! I had other plans for the wheel but it was going to cost me £300 to do so decided to put it off for a while... Will see what i do with it... coffee table maybe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich

Let's see a pic of your f**ked wheel Rich! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Havent got a camera with me right now (well i do in my phone, but data cable is a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gift home)

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
Let's see a pic of your f**ked wheel Rich! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

add more to the pain he is going through /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

unlucky m8, that is seriously ******. Least ur gettin a new 1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i can imagine how pi**ed you are.

i had my oem rstt alloys fitted last month,a couple of days later i was stopped at a set of traffic lights,when an ambulance approached from behind,the two cars in front of me,bumped up the kerb,i was in a dilema!! do i bump up the kerb as well,and almost definately ruin an alloy.......luckily the lights changed,and the cars in the other lane moved forward,so the ambulance could get through (this happened quite quickly)but what would you do?

normally,i can anticipate the emergency services very well,i pull over,or get out of the way where apropriate,where some just stop where they are! but this time i was stuck.

Tis really irritating..especially whens it really isnt your fault! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif ****** vans! The sounds it made was terrible...just knew it was f*****! Believe it or not, this is the first EVER time i have curbed a car! So i guess it was due! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rich