The Stig has been outed!

its a few people and always changing I reckon.

Nah guys its been him for a little while, got a mate whose a film driver who knows him & its been known in his circles for a while, personally until he told me some months back I'd never heard of the guy

I actually prefer that the Stig stays anonymous, makes him more special in some ways in my opinion, by outing the name, he is mortal again! lol
Wonder who playes the American and South African Stig? :)

It's been known since Hamster's crash as far as i was aware, his name was spose to have been taken as part of the accident investigation

yr right 666, his name has been known since Hamster's crash. i understand its an unspoken industry rule that his name isnt published, so its probably some useless, weedy editor thats trying to make a name for himself by publishing.

I dont follow the racing that the stig was originally from, so knowing his name hasnt spoiled anything for me (fortunately)

you mob should all stand up and boycott the newspaper that published it.

I actually prefer that the Stig stays anonymous, makes him more special in some ways in my opinion, by outing the name, he is mortal again! lol
Wonder who playes the American and South African Stig? :)

yeh i think its better if nobody knows and also loved the stigs fat american cousin lol

They've now ruined it for everyone!

P.S What colour do you think the next Stig will be? (I reckon blue)

that bangs my theory, i knew someone who worked at the studios down there, it was almost a god given fact that it was someone else...cant remeber who though, he wasnt british

This always suprises me, i thought it was always one of those secrets that most people knew. The original Stig - Perry McCarthy was apparently sacked for letting his identity out in his auto biography, Ben Collins then took over. I wonder if they will now change the Stig again.

they might send him round as a passenger with a stig to prove its not him lol who cares im sure its not the same stig week in week out anyhow.