Ultimate Dubs 2009

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Any-one on here going up to UD 09? Never really see any of the A3/S3 Owners attend any of the shows really?

Be good to get a load of A3/S3'S up there...

Jason

I'm usually at most of them, depending on work.........looks for the unwashed car :)

Can't make UD this year though :-( At least weather can't spoil that one.

www.ultimatedubs.co.uk

Its a good show, especially as most of it is indoors, however always worth a gander in the car park as a few tidy cars parked up there as well...

Yeah im going to this one, should be good!

ok, thanks for the link nilz, are we having a club stand? if not will be on show and shine i think this tme, will be a firs for us too! deffo going this one as its close enough and the audi has been sprayed up, just got to finish it off by having the scuff done on the front bumper then shes pretty much show material ;) well if manage fit the intercooler without no problems lol

This isn't very audi driver-like, but if anyone local from me and willing to allow me a hitch as my car is poop.....

just emailed them to see if we can get her on show and shine, we reckon shes upto scratch, not to win anything just to get the car noticed and see what people say ;)

I believe all the indoor and outdoor stands are full now.

Have a word with Mikey (8P forum), he has got a spot inside and i think they will only let you inside if your car is mint!!

Also there is a thread on this already in the meets sub forum :)

www.ultimatedubs.co.uk

Its a good show, especially as most of it is indoors, however always worth a gander in the car park as a few tidy cars parked up there as well...

Defo agree itis a good show!!!! There was a hand full a3/s3 last year but they did look mad. Will defo be there!!!

just emailed them to see if we can get her on show and shine, we reckon shes upto scratch, not to win anything just to get the car noticed and see what people say ;)

See what they say!!! If you dont have any luck Pm me as my mates have just got 6 cars going in to the show the ones from Pvw this month.:hubbahubba:Good luck with it would be good to see loads more A3's in there as all my mates have golf and I'm the only one with an A3, brain and good taste out of my lot!!!! LMAO. Only messing hopefully c u guy there

Ams, you going to have your car ready by then???

Ams, you going to have your car ready by then???

Lol sort of still need source an exhust system!!! wanted to go for a milltek full system But they dont make one for my car and want tooo much to do one :blahblah1:

depends if all my plans come together!!!! U never no thou Lol

Ams

LOL.....well good luck with it...

Hope to see you there :)

I'll most probably go yeah, how much are tickets etc? Take it i can just park outside in the car-park? My car is no way near show standard lol.

Jason

If thats the case i'll drive myself!

Im up for this.. jason we should start a convoy up from south areas..

Good stuff, sounds like this is going to be a big one with the Audi boys then (for a change...lol)

depends where everyone is coming from, but the BP in egham opposite marrenello ferrari/lambo garage would be a nice spot for the southern southern boys, as its just before the m25.. and for everyone else coming from like reading, london etc, we could possibly meet at junction 23 of the M25 service station. get some food maybe, meet everyone else and carry on towards telford.

Hi new to the forum and proud to say a new S3 would be up for the show what are the dates of said show Thanks.

Hi new to the forum and proud to say a new S3 would be up for the show what are the dates of said show Thanks.
The date of the U DuBs is the 8th March 2009

Guys whos going down to the night B4 any1

Guys

Any1's car going inside the arena?
I heard there are still spaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ams

I'm defo for this, if you're doing a convoy, I'm coming from Staines area, so Egham BP is all good...but my Audi is still totally standard! no mods at all! Hopefully, I'll get some ideas though!

I'm going in convoy with my local club from Essex. Would be good to collect people on the way round the M25 or M1 services

More the merrier!:rock:

right this is going to be the first show with my audi since the rebuild hopefully i will make it there as it is quite local to me.....

wish me luck

We should have a convoy near the show or something would be a good idea, Im based near thorpe park if any-ones local?

J

right this is going to be the first show with my audi since the rebuild hopefully i will make it there as it is quite local to me.....

wish me luck

What's your wastegate set at?? Unplug whatever solenoid is controlling it. Drive it off boost or up to about 5psi and you'll be fine. Assuming you are running the same maf and injector combo as standard for now or have calculated the MAF/injector scaling?

Get loads of pics guys, wish I could be at this one.

I'd say for those coming from the South, meet up at one of the Service points along the M40...

Any midlanders up for this????

I was so up for this!! But my A3 is on its period.....But I will have an answer closer to the time if there is a convoy!

LOL...that was funny Ibzzzzz....shouldve got an S3, more of a manly car :undwech:

Im JOKING of course ;)