S3 fog light grille

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.tuffty.co.uk
Early ish Saturday morning I had a close encounter with a fox that thought he would like to play chicken with my car... needless to say I won but not without sustaining a little battle scar.

On inspection I have lost the drivers side fog light cover and cracked the grille insert (surroundy bit) so before calling the stealers to order the parts I was wondering if anyone had any of these parts they would care to sell on.

The car is a facelift 2001 btw :)

ta in advance

<tuffty/>

Might be better off looking at main dealers, they normally have them in stick and are about £30 if i remember correctly, I had to get one when i got my car, as it just didnt have one for some reason.

Otherwise Ebay, but you will probably only save a couple of quid, you have no comeback on it and might have to wait for auction to end/delivery etc....

The drivers side one is £17 ish + vat but my local stealer needs to order it in... got no prob getting it from them, just though I would put it out there first :)

I am in no rush so worth a punt at least

<tuffty/>

LOL fair enough, thats not a bad price, im sure mine was more expensive, maybe not though!!