Another ebay scam

It's not really a scam though is it? They're not doing anything illegal and they're not using any underhand tactics to sell the product. If people are willing to pay that amount then fair play to them.

It's like that whole thing with people selling LCR splitters on eBay, if buyers are stupid enough not to check with their local dealers then that's their fault. I think the people up in arms about this kind of thing are just a little bit bitter they didn't think of it themselves.

yup i bought an aero grill from Mini for the misus at the weekend....BMW wanted £25+vat.....they are always on ebay @ £60-£100...... a lot of the performance places for the mini will happily sell you a mock up of one for £40-£45

crazy stuff

Not so much of a scam, more like some one trying to make them self some coin.

appreciate that it isnt a scam..... but they are playing on peoples nievity (their own fault for paying and not researching i know)...thats why some people view it as a scam

appreciate that it isnt a scam..... but they are playing on peoples nievity (their own fault for paying and not researching i know)...thats why some people view it as a scam

yes its true but if they aren't shopping around then obviously they must be minted.

fairplay to them.