Blueflame Exhaust on S3

S3fan

Kiteyboy
Reaction score
Anyone got one?

If so, opinions?

Thanks.

mate had one on his Gixxer....twas awesome noise.

I knew a few guys with them on focus rs and are awesome, very very good quality. if you go on ebay one of the blueflame adds has a vid of an s3 with one on.

I had a BlueFlame on my old 2L Corsa, was brilliant quality, just what I was after as well. Nice and quiet unless I hit the loud pedal !

Brilliant fit aswell.

I can't speak for there off the shelf stuff as mine was custom built on the car but its all done at the same place so I imagine its just as good.

I have had 2 custom made Blueflame exhausts, G60 Golf and G60 Syncro Passat. Both were excellent.

I had a couple of failures with the Golf but they were sorted without incident.

Recommended

Gavin

anyone know if pipework on the s3 cat back is 3"? or 2.5?

2.75 mate. just had a quick look for you. :beerchug:

that is if you mean the pipework for the blueflame on the s3????

yea thats right. nobody do a off the shelf 3" kit?

nothing wrong with oval.........love mine

Thanks for all your replies to this. I must admit, I wasn't that keen on the idea of loosing the twin pipes, but I do like the look of the BlueFlame, and the sound, and the oval pipe will make the S3 look a bit different. I think my mind is made up...a very good price as well.

It isn't a blueflame but its similar.
P1010220.jpg

its the way the tail pipe is cut on the supersprint!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah you mean ******, lol, fair enough, personally everytime I see a wonky exhaust on a decent car I think poor show, IMHO, nice car needs those finishing touches, its obviously not your doing but might be an idea if you can straighten up cause you of course take great pride in it, loved my S3, but never saw need for uprated exhaust tbh, went like stink with map anyway & for what milltek gave me wasnt worth cost

its the way it cut as you can see so makes it look funny in pics, TRUST. as you can see in this pic its cut at an angle hense the logo going small to big. i got exhaust for the right price and standard was looking abit old.

P1010209.jpg