PCD ADAPTOR WIDTH????

Reaction score
Hi i've found some alloy's i really like but there not available anywhere in 5 x100 et35. They are for the new A3/S3 which are 5 x112 ET45. I'm looking at buying PCD conversion adaptors so they will fit.

Ideally i would want the spacers to bring them out to the arches. Is anyone out there already running this setup with 112-100 pcd adaptors that bring the alloys nicely flush with the arches and if so what width are you running front and rear?? Any help would be appreciated.

best contacting DPM mate..... pcds start at 20mm so you may have problems to start with...best ask them

I'll contact them and see what they say. I'd rather air on the side of caution and know everything will fitproperly before i buy the alloys. Thanks

i have 25mm spacers on the back of mine not pcd's but think you will be ok with them on the back front might be a bit tighter but as your wheels are et45 that gives you an extra 10mm on wheel spacers if im correct,
so basicly if im right a 20mm pcd adaptor will be the same as a 10mm spacer on a et35 wheel which most people fit on the s3, best to make sure im correct though before buying