EM TuningAH Fabrications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status

Pics of my New Wheels Fitted.

Well as my tyres were pretty much knackered i decided to treat myself to some new wheels and tyres.

I bought some Inovit ST6's in 18", managed to get out of work early today so here are some piccies i manged to take in the daylight. Let me know what you think.

Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Ok so how do i delete one the 2 identical threads i just made??
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Not bad, going for the Jap look huh? Could look a lot meaner if lowered and some spacers added.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Status
    Ok worked out how to get rid of my other duplicate thred now

Status
    I was more going for the stealth look but the chrome edge is quite bling bling but i like it

They did come with 3mm spacers but i think they need more like a 10-15mm spacer so will keep my eye out for some.

Not sure about lowering the car but i will be looking into suspension later this year so maybe then.

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Nice to see something different rather than RS4'S RS6'S etc etc.

Will look much better slammed and spaced
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

Neutral

Status
    Nice!!!!!! Are they Inovit IV's? I know there inovit but cant tell which ones but very nice i agree nice to see without a6 or a4 wheels for a change! (yes i have a4's on mine,........but i am changing sooon)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugDealersAudi View Post
    Nice!!!!!! Are they Inovit IV's? I know there inovit but cant tell which ones but very nice i agree nice to see without a6 or a4 wheels for a change! (yes i have a4's on mine,........but i am changing sooon)
    Inovit ST6's in 18"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_Turbo View Post
    Nice to see something different rather than RS4'S RS6'S etc etc.

Will look much better slammed and spaced
    I liked your wheels from your avatar and had been looking for some black wheels.
    Now that my tyres were in need of replacement i managed to find these including some falken ZE912 tyres for 600 including delivery. The tyres arnt the best in the world but form the reviews i found online they are not the worst either.

So pretty pleased with results

3rd Gear

Status
    Hey Rob how's it going?

Glad to see you finally managed to get some new wheels. They just don't look like 18's tho! I guess it's probably the design of them where the spokes turn in towards the rim.

Get some spacers on there as well..it'll make a massive difference..the wheels look a bit lost in the rear arches at the moment

Andy
    2001 S3 AMK in black - Ambient lighting kit and Aero wipers.
    Is it wrong to love your car more than your girlfriend? - When you no longer have a girlfriend it's fine!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by themanthatcan View Post
    Hey Rob how's it going?

Glad to see you finally managed to get some new wheels. They just don't look like 18's tho! I guess it's probably the design of them where the spokes turn in towards the rim.

Get some spacers on there as well..it'll make a massive difference..the wheels look a bit lost in the rear arches at the moment

Andy
    Yup first big purchase of 2009.

I can see what you mean but they do look good in the flesh. Yeah defo need some spacers what size were the ones you got as i will have to keep my eye out for some.

2nd Gear

Status
    lowered with some massive spacers will be good!!!

IF IN DOUBT......FLAT OUT!!!!

Andy

Status
    I'm selling my A3 and I have 2x15mm spacers, longer wheel bolts and longer locking wheel bolts, I'll drop you a PM about it mate.

3rd Gear

Status
    My spacers are was 15mm front and 10mm rear Bob and are just right in my eyes. I reckon you may need some 20mm on the rear of yours tho.

If you fancy it we could always try my 15mm on your rear and see what they look like? It wouldn't be too much hassle to do that.

Andy
    2001 S3 AMK in black - Ambient lighting kit and Aero wipers.
    Is it wrong to love your car more than your girlfriend? - When you no longer have a girlfriend it's fine!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vrbob View Post
    Let me know what you think.

my god there horrid!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reptor245 View Post
    my god there horrid!
    Bit Harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IN DOUBT......FLAT OUT!!!!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Dude, they look good, suit the car and the colour.

4th Gear

Status
    good on ya fella.

Im looking to go black on black soon aswell ULTIMATE stealth
    MTM THE ULTIMATE STAGE!

Status
    my god there horrid!
    Each to their own but it was what i was looking for. Also for your first post not really the nicest first comment to make on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by S3BLX View Post
    Bit Harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers for the support mate

Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Dude, they look good, suit the car and the colour.
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by FazS3 View Post
    good on ya fella.

Im looking to go black on black soon aswell ULTIMATE stealth
    Just a pity mine isnt an MTM S3

I wanted too go stealth to after seeing S3Bigandys 8P a while ago as he had these lovely MTM black alloys and it looked good. I almost went for some similar Inovit wheels that were more of a matt black but i like the way these match up with the paint work. Plus the chrome edge, although bling i think it does tie in with the cars other silver bits plus of course the Audi badge.

Your will defo look good with some Black rims perhaps you could source the ones Andy had on his 8P for that full MTM ticket
    Last edited by vrbob; 7th January 2009 at 23:01.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by themanthatcan View Post
    My spacers are was 15mm front and 10mm rear Bob and are just right in my eyes. I reckon you may need some 20mm on the rear of yours tho.

If you fancy it we could always try my 15mm on your rear and see what they look like? It wouldn't be too much hassle to do that.

Andy
    Well toxic has just offered me a pair of hubcentric 15mm spacers but i think i will need all four wheels spaced so may have to look for a set (or are they only sold i pairs??)
    Last edited by vrbob; 7th January 2009 at 23:07.

4th Gear

Status
    [/quote]My thoughts exactly

Just a pity mine isnt an MTM S3

I wanted too go stealth to after seeing S3Bigandys 8P a while ago as he had these lovely MTM black alloys and it looked good. I almost went for some similar Inovit wheels that were more of a matt black but i like the way these match up with the paint work. Plus the chrome edge, although bling i think it does tie in with the cars other silver bits plus of course the Audi badge.

Your will defo look good with some Black rims perhaps you could source the ones Andy had on his 8P for that full MTM ticket[/quote]

Yeah fella i dont i do have MTM rims jus dont know if i want to have them in black.was thinking of oz racing alloys in black, but will see how the hunt goes!

You got any other plans for it?
    MTM THE ULTIMATE STAGE!

5th Gear

Status
    Each to their own but it was what i was looking for. Also for your first post not really the nicest first comment to make on the forum.
    you said let me no what you think so you should accept both good and bad comments. or maybe you should have said "only nice comments allowed" as for my first post. whats that got to do with it?

Status
    you said let me no what you think so you should accept both good and bad comments. or maybe you should have said "only nice comments allowed" as for my first post. whats that got to do with it?
    As i said each to their own so not annoyed by your comment as such really.

As for the point it was your first post i said this cos most people would at least introduce themselves before making comments eg in the welcome section.

So what Car and wheels you got then??

Status
    [/quote]Yeah fella i dont i do have MTM rims jus dont know if i want to have them in black.was thinking of oz racing alloys in black, but will see how the hunt goes!

You got any other plans for it?[/quote]

i saw your thread with the OZ alloys and i think they will look good on your S3 in black i had some similar Team Dynamics ones on my old scooby.

Plans for my car at the mo i think is gonna be suspension work to improve the handling as i think my bushes are wearing so ideal opportunity to make some upgrades once i have saved up some cash.

After that i think i may look for something else as i will of had the S3 for 3 years then.

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    This guy really knows how to make friends
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    just what i was thinking

Status
    Had a quick looksie and have found some 20mm spacers for 100 for the 4 BNIB. is 20mm too much??

the wheels are et38

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Go to venom and order some FK ones alot cheaper than the rest

I'll be getting some from there soon!

Jason
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_Turbo View Post
    Go to venom and order some FK ones alot cheaper than the rest

I'll be getting some from there soon!

Jason
    Good shout mate they look like a real bargain under 17 for what looks like a pair!!!

http://www.venommotorsport.com/manuf...=Audi&model=S3

Any ideas what size spacers to go for with my wheels??

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    whats the downside of the FK ones?
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Black FZ6 - Turbo car 'slapper'
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    whats the downside of the FK ones?
    dunno mate from that linky they look pretty good to me

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    yeah just read up, 16mm spacers will cost 25 a pair plus bolts on top.... i tried searching for the bolts inc kits but they are only on the larger sizes that would be too big for the S3.....

wonder how much the bolts and locking nuts will cost...anyone any ideas?

Neutral

Status
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reptor245

lol Really should make friends before making bad comments. I just read it and could see he wasnt complaining about your comment as he did say each to there own! I REALLY like them and you have now made me think seriously about the wheels i am very close to buying. (bit boring not orignal i was going to get the New RS4's in 19") But defo Good call with the Inovit's

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    cant say entirely that im a fan, sorry Rob.... I know you won't hold it against me

S3 Drift King!

Status
    VrRob, when purchasing your spacers, you will need the correct bolts for your Inovit rims, they are not your standard VAG fitment bolts, you need the Jap type insert bolts(Don't know the technical name sorry). Thought I'd give it a mention before you go ordering your spacers.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Yaz
    1st Gear

Status
    dunno mate from that linky they look pretty good to me

Hi mate, well done on purchasing the wheels they look fab! I recently bought a set 18" non-oem wheels for my S3 and got slated by most on here!

As for the spacers, i bought some FK 30mm spacers for the rear of my Rocco from Venom and i can certainly vouch for them being top quality, very well made product. I almost didn't want to fit them 'cos i didn't wanna get them dirty, they look so nice!
    1994 Audi 100 Avant 2.5TDI
    1987 VW Scirocco Scala

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Hi mate, well done on purchasing the wheels they look fab! I recently bought a set 18" non-oem wheels for my S3 and got slated by most on here!

As for the spacers, i bought some FK 30mm spacers for the rear of my Rocco from Venom and i can certainly vouch for them being top quality, very well made product. I almost didn't want to fit them 'cos i didn't wanna get them dirty, they look so nice!
    yaz i liked your wheels i did. oldskool look.

Yaz
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 Rav View Post
    yaz i liked your wheels i did. oldskool look.
    Hi Rav, i remember your comments and thank you.
    1994 Audi 100 Avant 2.5TDI
    1987 VW Scirocco Scala

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Me too Yaz,

Shall we start an Azev Appreciation club

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    yeah just read up, 16mm spacers will cost 25 a pair plus bolts on top.... i tried searching for the bolts inc kits but they are only on the larger sizes that would be too big for the S3.....

wonder how much the bolts and locking nuts will cost...anyone any ideas?

I think i will go 10mm at the front and 15mm at the rear. The bolts i got with the wheels are long so i think i should be ok without buying new ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast