Pics of my New Wheels Fitted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptor245
you said let me no what you think so you should accept both good and bad comments. or maybe you should have said "only nice comments allowed" as for my first post. whats that got to do with it?

This guy really knows how to make friends :sign_welcome:

lol Really should make friends before making bad comments. I just read it and could see he wasnt complaining about your comment as he did say each to there own! I REALLY like them and you have now made me think seriously about the wheels i am very close to buying. (bit boring not orignal i was going to get the New RS4's in 19") But defo Good call with the Inovit's :applaus::arco::blackrs4:

Thanks mate i don't really mind if people do or don't like them as the serve a purpose of getting my car new rubber all round plus change the whole look of the car.

If your interested i can let you know the place i got them from cos they were not that expensive £600 for the whole lot inc postage. The price changes dependant on what tyres you want fitted to them.

cant say entirely that im a fan, sorry Rob.... I know you won't hold it against me:respekt:

Course not buddy. I can see they won't be everyones cup o tea but i really wanted black wheels plus didn't wanna break the bank so cost was a factor in my choice. Plus i still have the avus as spares

VrRob, when purchasing your spacers, you will need the correct bolts for your Inovit rims, they are not your standard VAG fitment bolts, you need the Jap type insert bolts(Don't know the technical name sorry). Thought I'd give it a mention before you go ordering your spacers.

Cheers Jojo yeah the wheels came with new Allen key type bolts and an adapter so i think they are what i need plus they are pretty long too so should happily cope with wider spacers.

Hi mate, well done on purchasing the wheels they look fab! I recently bought a set 18" non-oem wheels for my S3 and got slated by most on here!:(

As for the spacers, i bought some FK 30mm spacers for the rear of my Rocco from Venom and i can certainly vouch for them being top quality, very well made product. I almost didn't want to fit them 'cos i didn't wanna get them dirty, they look so nice!

Cheers buddy

I don't think you will ever get anything that everyone likes as someone always has different taste.

I saw your thread with your wheels and i thought they were good defo better than all the A8 reps etc as they are so common now. its good to be different.

Gonna contact venom later and see if i can get 10mm for the front and 15mm for the rears.

You need to try and use the Multi Quote function Rob. Like this...

Cheers Jojo yeah the wheels came with new Allen key type bolts and an adapter so i think they are what i need plus they are pretty long too so should happily cope with wider spacers.
No probs.

Course not buddy. I can see they won't be everyones cup o tea but i really wanted black wheels plus didn't wanna break the bank so cost was a factor in my choice. Plus i still have the avus as spares

Cheers buddy

I don't think you will ever get anything that everyone likes as someone always has different taste.

I saw your thread with your wheels and i thought they were good defo better than all the A8 reps etc as they are so common now. its good to be different.

Gonna contact venom later and see if i can get 10mm for the front and 15mm for the rears.

ABCDE.

:)

Your right Jojo i should of used that. infact i think i have already used it in this thred so i don't know why i didn't.

yeah just read up, 16mm spacers will cost £25 a pair plus bolts on top.... i tried searching for the bolts inc kits but they are only on the larger sizes that would be too big for the S3.....

wonder how much the bolts and locking nuts will cost...anyone any ideas?

Just re-read the web page and the top paragragh explains the kit eg 20mm consists of 2 x 10mm spacers

so the 16mm spacers for £25 are actually 2 x 8mm spacers if you want 16mm per side the closest they do is the 30mm kit (2 x 15mm) which is £40.25

Not sure if that was what you already understood but i was confused for a little while.

Rob if you chosse the B centrics @ £78.09 you get some bolts to attach the spacer to your hub..then you bolt your wheels to the spacer....or you could go for the 20mm B+ which are slightly dearer @ £90.97... best reading up on the difference in venoms info page

I am gonna go for the System A Centric type if the new bolts i have are long enough,

I think i will get the 20mm kit for the front (2 x 10mm) £37.03

and 30mm kit for the rear (2 x 15mm) £40.25

plus £10 postage

Had 20mm a wheel hub centric spacers on my golf. loved them. think they were FK
DSC00435.jpg

Rob..to work out if your new bolts are long enough, measure your old ones then add on the width of spacers. The new bolts need to be at least that long.

Andy

Cheers Andy

Will defo do that and if all is good order myself some nice spacers asap.

LOL....ok sounds good to me, just get me a nice set to put on my car as a pressie, and I will go ahead and set up the group :)

VRBob - Just make sure you get some spacers which are Hubcentric - as it's not a good place to skimp on quality ;]

BTW S3Blx - your Golf's Inovits look almost identicle to my A3's Team Dynamics Mesh III alloys [See my avatar].

VRBob - Just make sure you get some spacers which are Hubcentric - as it's not a good place to skimp on quality ;]

Gonna get the ones from venom as suggested by A3_Turbo as they look good for the money just gotta measure my nuts (ooer missus) to make sure all will be ok.

BTW S3Blx - your Golf's Inovits look almost identicle to my A3's Team Dynamics Mesh III alloys [See my avatar].

They look awesome, love them. wish i had kept them could have had them on my s3

Ok just ordered my FK spacers from Venom Motorsport.

i went for 10mm on the front and 15mm on the back i made sure that the bolts were long eonough for the 15mm and they still have a good 10mm of bolt to screw into the disc so all should be good!

Should be here next week so once they arrive and i get them fitted i will post some updated piccies.

i went for 10mm on the front and 15mm on the back

This is the same set up as mine has.:arco:

Cool glad i made a choice which someone else agrees with !!

Make sure you get some pics up, Will look 100% better with them on.:thumbsup:

Got a few pics with my Spacers fitted (clickable thumbnails for bigger pics) :

That looks 100% better mate. Nice one:thumbsup::thumbsup: