MORE ****** PROBLEMS

DrugDealersAudi

Reaction score
Ok bit of an essay coming! Brace yourselves

Ok Firstly i decided it would be a good idea to service the car my self! (Wrong) as i didnt have the correct tool my oil filter has not been put on tuight enough leaving it leaking losing pressure! (not noticed for a ****** year) Why i noticed is i was on the way to stoke at quite a speed (cough cough 100) on the A50 when my EPS light came on and i immediatly started losing my revs! Wasnt sure what this was so i pulled over (with a copa:busted_cop: who did me for my windows!:angrymod: But thats another story lol i thought he was doin me for speeding but nope just he window tints!) When i turned the engine off and restarted it the light went out and it seemed fine until i hit 80 roughly 4k revs! now i did find out what this was, 2 of the spark plugs was absolutly ****** (never seen a spark in such a condition) so was running on 2 cylinders! now from this i would like a diagnostics :-

1, Smelly Smoke out of Back
2, Using oil (but thats my fault not tightening the filter proply)
3, Using Water
4, White gunk at top of petrol Cap!
5, 1 black spark plug 1 exploded!

I believe that my HEad Gasket is going any suggestions?

Please dont suggest selling the car Like others as i dont think i can bring myself tod so. I love my Audi way tooo much!

:blackrs4:

All symptoms seem to be similar to ones you would suffer with head gasket failure I'm afraid....

No.4 - Did you mean oil filler cap?

"I believe that my HEad Gasket is going any suggestions?"

I think your head gasket has 'gone'...

Yeah Sorry Ment Oil Filler Cap.

And any ideas roughly (i can get parts at wholesale price due to my job) how much it would be to be done (this means i gota tell yeh unfortuantly due to insurance purposes its a 1.6 SE 2001)

I couldn't tell you mate, the majority of big work on my car is done with the kind assistance of my dad so I've been fortunate to not have to fork out loads for repairs (touches wood)! I'm sure somebody will come along who will have a clue though.

nice avatar.....username seems to make a nice double

oh and roughly four hundred upwards for the work