Gutted!

Reaction score
My work just gave me a company van which I will now use to drive to and from work, this means I won't have to use my A3 anymore and since I'd be paying insurance + tax + MOT for nothing I've decided that the best thing to do is to sell up :(

I guess it's a good thing they gave me it this week and not next week though as I was just about to spend £1100 on modifications this weekend.

Gonna miss you lot :bye:

Have you got pics of either? if the fk ones are chrome then ill have the tinted phase 2 ones

If you wanna do a swap for the rear lights ill give u a few quid too

Also i have chrome mirrors. Need black ones so if u guna sell ill do a swap, just guna throw that out there

http://audi-sport.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1758

These are the FK-1 LED tail lights. I paid £235 for them a few months back so they're still in great condition.
PM me an offer if you're interested.

The tinted lights are heavily tinted facelift lights so they'd probably only really look any good on a black car. I'll swop them for your oem tails if you like?

I'm in Nottingham mate, I'll take some pics of the lights so you know exactly what they look like and then drop you a PM.

Ok mate no probs.

What colour is yours as i said i really need metalic black mirrors as i was stupid and got chrome ones now i hate them!

Will probly drive up around the 20th as im only in northampton but dont get paid till then so fuel is a issue!

But yeh drop me the pic and well take it from there

Also, since I'm in the process of returning my car to stock [so it'll be easier to sell], does anyone want to buy my 18" alloys?

They're a good make and I paid about £1000 several months back.
All the tyres are still fine with plenty of grip and theres no kerbing on them at all. Not sure what a fair price would be, possibly about £600?

Here's a pic...

http://audi-sport.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1757&ppuser=14510