EM TuningChris Nott
    4th Gear

Status

Any thoughts 8L owners? HELP!

Evening Audi Owners!

Recently aquired a Mazda 3 MPS 07 plate for just under Ł10k and sold my 58 plate S3 sprint blue facelift in p/x with the Mazda dealer for an insulting price!

The Mazda is a good car but it's no Audi, having owned a black pre-facelift S3 (57 plate) as well im finding the FF drive a nightmare to deal with....and as reviews have suggested there is just too much power being delivered to the front wheels and just spins and spins even in 3rd especially in the cold/wet roads!! GRRRR! how ducking annoying!!

I have had the Mazda since mid December and i am already thinking about trading back to Audi in a straight part ex with this.........

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...leRegLetter=52

I so miss Audi's quattro and think that the iconic MK1 would help my withdrawal symptoms? Would look at a remap and maybe some new 19's but first i would ask 8L owners for, if any, problems that may incurr with the link above considering the mileage? what should i look for when at the dealers? mileage seems reasonble? what about colour? many about or should i go for a conservative silver or black or metallic blue?

your thoughts, suggestions, comments and advice would be greatly appreciated folks on whether to keep the MPS or return to Mazda as well as your thoughts on the link.

Thanks

Lou

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Why dont you try selling your car privately first?may get slightly more then what a dealer may offer on a px?

I love the nogaro blue awesome colour spec seems half decent,Just check if the cambelt and water pump has been changed, thats the only really issue i can see with it. Car looks good, but do think you could probably get more in regards to spec.

personally I would sell yours privately and I think you could probably get one cheaper with higher spec and similar mileage.

All the best mate
    MTM THE ULTIMATE STAGE!

2nd Gear

Status
    I like it!!!!!!!!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Looks nice, but think the price is slightly high, you can get some decent deals at the mo and could save yourself a good few ŁK.

But on a seperate note, i love the colour inside and out.

If you want it go for it

thats me

Status
    overpriced imo and agree with cam belt comments otherwise
    red to red black to black blue to bits

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    how much!!?? lovely car but wey wey over priced, by thousands not just hundreds.... theres a 53 plate on there for less than that
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold