Local members??

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Hi,
If this is already covered on the forum some where im sorry.
As alot of the members on here are from many corners of the uk and beyond i just wondered how i find out who is local/ localish to me? I was just thinking for local area meets or maybe tag along rolling road days?
Thanks
Paul

Forgot to say
Im from Rotherham south yorkshire

Hi sir,
Ive only ever seen you on here though .
I would love a local meet or something ?
maybe when its a bit warmer ? or maybe a rolling road trip?

i'm from rotherham, where bouts in roth are you S3 paul?

Not far from the Stag pub sir... or Asda if that helps
Pictures of cars to help with spotting??

I must live 2secs away from you!!! I'm just down from stag!!!!

s34.jpg

i've got standard grill on at min though. some pics of your car????

Niceshotoutsidechurchedited.jpg

Cleaningday.jpg

I never see any S3's about ! i hear there is a blue one like mine around swallownest but ive not seen it.

the Swallownest one must be the one that follows me to work in sheff centre, the kids a bit boring, wouldnt acknowledge me and doesnt use the forum either (i think) as had that in spotted area for months now...also has dirty nasty exhausts, obviously not an enthusiast haha

yeah Paul be good to meet up mate, especially now i know you have a jo5 turbo....be good to see what difference it makes:w00t:....impressive spec btw:beerchug:

so when and where? oh and by the way my car is nothing special, pretty standard part from jim s3's supersprint race exhaust and brembo's.

suggestions welcome fella...although we will be organising sumat around April time i suspect, is it worth waiting till then?..... i wana do Santa Pod or similar this year and maybe a track day perhaps (Donnington)

people count me in :), only up the roadish (barnsley) and well swinton too when at the misses.

sorry Dani.... my new years resolution is not to let anyone from Barnsley near my car keys:lmfao::beerchug:

orr here it goes, barnsley jokes :jester:, wondered how long this would take . and whys that then?

r dunt wuri **** a ant forgot bart thi :beerchug:

:lmfao: so do we have any suggestions? theres not a great deal around here in terms of 4x4 rolling roads or tracks

Theres Nobles in chesterfield?
ye can unplug the haldex if we are going to struggle to find a 4wd dyno?
Hows mid feb. grab everybody? Maybe just a run to a pub or maybe wait for the better weather?

pub sounds good. wheres central to all us though?

i'll deffo be doing Elsecar Mega Meet - 11th April 09. Mint, but will do pub before, any suggestions where? Royal oak at ulley?????

whats elsecar mega meet? where abouts is ulley?

ulley is in rotherham, little village pub with an ok carpark. Elsecar Mega Meet is a vw show at elsecar heritage centre in barnsley, its a mint show, well i think it is, my old mk2 golf won best in class couple of years back.

oh and quite a few s3 and stuff there

never. didnt know elsecar did that type of thing, when is it. what about wentworth? big car park and loads of little pubs round there?

i'm easy i'll go where ever. mega meet is 11th april.

I used to go to the royal oak. havent been for a while though,
I always go to the mega meet, Its good, local and cheap...
So where are we all then?
crystal peaks
2 near stag.
barnsley?

When are we thinkin? this month? next month?

make it next month...march would be even better as prefer better weather to have a mooch around each others cars

How bout sat 28th Feb, Royal oak pub at ulley, 11am???:meeting:

The Royal Oak,
12 turnshaw rd,
ulley,
sheffield,
S26 3YG

sounds like a plan...then we can sort a meet for the summer while we're there