Local members??

doing mine in the morning, all giddy cos got new pressure washer:).... although my snow foam doesnt arrive till next week :sorry:......

Ill be too hung over in the morning thats why i did it tonight haha

jammy sod, im sober due to having to pick the misus up tonight, roll on tomorrow night:beerchug:

Ooh you stuck picking up, im dropping her off :). Guessing someone's getting wasted then?

yup and it isnt me tonight!! haha, just rub it in....go on!!

i always pick her up as i KNOW im guaranteed a ride home when im out..... £20 on taxi is better in my pocket:)

A like it. £20 abit steep for a taxi, well aspouse it depends were your coming back from, but nothing's cheap these days

live on outskirts of shef im afraid, its about £17 each way so i just get her to take me and bring me back....... although my tactics are calculated:)

yup petrols started lifting again...... tis not good

Was hoping it wouldnt as the s3 isnt the most fuel friendly car. Btw what time will everyone be their tomorrow?

Sound, i havent got aclue where it is so outcomes the satnav tomorrow. Right im off, see you all tomorrow, have afun night in tim :)

sat nav set to

The Royal Oak,
12 turnshaw rd,
ulley,
sheffield,
S26 3YG

off to bed for a couple of hours shut eye

So sorry guys, i'm jobless at the moment and something came up working with my mate for the day, was hoping to finish in time........but when i arrived at 4.05pm you had all left. GUTTED! At the moment with work....Got to take it if its offered. Sorry again guys.

P.s If anyone needs an electrician let me know. :salute:

ah sorry BLX next time mate... you comin to pod in march?

great meet yesterday chaps!! good to meet you all, will post pics up later on:beerchug:

Yeah im really sorry too for been ano show (was really really hung over) sorry lads, ill make it up to you next time and ill defo not have asession the night before lol

nothing like a few no shows tut tut.

ah sorry BLX next time mate... you comin to pod in march?

Job permitting......i will try and make a show at pod, wont be running though because clutch isn't up to it, lol. We getting a convoy down?

I got a few.... :undwech:

car20ft.jpg

boyracer.jpg

Animal was quite willing to get his photo taken, Top bloke!!

chavtasticaa8.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Jas, cheers mate you should see my clock springs!!!!

BLX, it would be just me and you mate, think pauls going with another clan...... Paul?

P1000410.jpg

and then Pauls Blue S3 with the grandads Focus behind...took the poor old fella 3 hours to back it into the two spaces bang in the middle of our cars:)
P1000411-1.jpg

P1000412-1.jpg

Animal your motor looks ace!

Been toying with the idea of a splitter myself for ages, but wasn't sure - i think you've just convinced me! Did you fit it yourself?

Is your car lowered at all?

yup fitted it myself but got the idea off here, theres few that have done it

na not lowered at all mate..... ill try and take some pics at the weekend if that will help as ive just modified it a bit more which has made it look more OEM IMO

crap.....cant upload other 2 pics mate as i deleted them off photoshop and my laptop.... they on the misus camera which will be back from Spain on Weds:icon_thumright:

Just how easy is it to fit yourself?

I think if i fitted it myself then I'd just be paranoid every time I looked at it that I'd made a bad job of it. Mine's in for a service next week - is it something that a dealer would be able to do for me? I know it's not a big job - but I assure you, I would mess it up!

Apologies for hijacking thread, and acknowledge that there are plenty of threads about fitting them, so apologies further!