Local members??

Ive never power polished the car but i do pollish and wax it regular. Its getting a bit bad though. i spend more time cleaning it that driving it how audi intended.

exactly!! tis a bug!! although last weekend was the first time i was really happy with the outcome and so went specifically for a drive.... grinning like a cheshire cat:laugh:

haha i think im going tobe the srcumber of the group then, barley get time to wash the car lately with work, really wish i could polish it :(, seems as though you two like cleaning cars sooo much and have afair bit of time to yourselfs, fancy doing mine :icon_thumright:

btw does anyone know who's car has a registration of S3 BSN i think, just seen it at wath tesco, looked really well kept

So is everyone deffo on for the 28th??????????? Just abit of a reminder.

after meeting S3 Paul yesterday and being reminded about this event, I cannie make it; I'm on a Stag weekend!

Be sure to get plenty of pictures though. I'll defo be at the next one.

i im still up for it. so how many people are coming exactly?

5 at the min but still waiting on more answers......?

i best start cleaning! lol.........the s3 is pretty dirty at the min!

I will be there.
If the weather isnt as bad as it is now i will clean mine too !

It sucks at the min for cleaning!:(

i spent alot of sunday in a unit with alot of dodo juice and energy... i left with a shiney nice looking car, Parked it on my partners drive and went in a happy camper for dinner. After which i looked out of the window to enjoy my hard work... i got a shock ! the car was white not blue ! dam snow as back !

Paul did you feel alot of gains from the downpipe and de-cat? Recomended?

Ask jimmeh about the change in note. It just makes the car sound "more" if that makes sence, It seems to put better from low revs ( comes on boost faster)

That sounds bout same as my old focus rs, I'm just thinking ahead.....plans for the s3. You gonna take me for a blast sometime??

Ye will do.
ive got a few plans myself... 1 idea is sell up. other is go ott with it power wise, god knows where it will end up

Its crazy.....when i buy a car i always say.......i'm not doing anything to this one, then after a month or so i get the bug!!! than its spend spend spend!!!!!!!

I reckon you should build yr second engine up out the car and go big big BHP!

Bump !
It took me 10 mins to find this thread, So new members or anybodyelse who hadnt noticed it beforewouldnt notic it straight away.
Is it still saturday 28th of february at the royal oak pub in ulley??

bit too far for me, 200mile round trip according to google maps

How about using the google map function on this forum? http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/vbgooglemapme.php

If everyone places their rough location, then it'll be easy to find local Audi fanatics

I was thinking about having a map for meets also, so people can easily find local ones to them. How about it admins?

fingermouse
1Animal1
Dani_B19
S3 paul

fingermouse
1Animal1
Dani_B19
S3 paul
S3BLX