MTM 2002 S3

jamieface

the only S3 in the villiage
Reaction score
:sign_unfair:Anyone else seen the MTM S3 on pistonheads for £7400 ??? How tempting is that ????

Yeah i see that the other day looks nice, i got my S3 for about that inNovember only like 2 months ago and i was looking for ages, i cantbelive how much cars are going down, there are a few knocking about 5000+ now:blink:, and e46 m3 for starting like 10,500

:sign_unfair:Anyone else seen the MTM S3 on pistonheads for £7400 ??? How tempting is that ????

I dont know why he has put MTM on it, he replaced the turbo with a garret unit due to the old one giving up.The car not even running correctly doesnt even have a remap?????

He has had it up for sale for a long time and will carry on doing so at that price!

aaahhhhhhhhhh explains alot take it je is a bit of a prat then ???

That car was on ebay lil while ago,there was a chap on the forum who was interested.Is has changed owners since then, but the car used to be from my town few years ago and not really been in the correct hands.

If the car was running correctly he would have sold it at that price anyday!

FAZS3 - I've always wondered what your S3 running on mate?
Any one got the link for that MTM S3 on pistonheads

its not really an mtm big turbo s3 at all, if you read it it has an mtm re-mapp thats all so no better then say a revo'd or custom code s3 except he's put on a garret t28 turbo which is probably only an eliminator kit to getting 300bhp plus wont be running properly with that turbo either because it only has an mtm map that id guess is just generic, id rather by just a re mapped s3 in better condition

yup i saw this yesterday and thought it was a bit of an odd job ie not a proper MTM, the guys wording doesnt inspire confidence at all, hes promoting things that make it harder to sell

FAZS3 - I've always wondered what your S3 running on mate?
Any one got the link for that MTM S3 on pistonheads

Yeah only the best fella Shell V-Power ;)