Chris NottBadger5
    Vorsprung Durch Tecnik

Status

Installing a Cupra Lip splitter?

Hi all.

First off Happy new year and all the best for 2009

Ive had a Cupra front splitter sitting in my garage now for about 6 weeks. Im gonna put it on my S3 when i get back home this trip, and was wondering whats the best way to attach it to the front bumper?

Is it just a case of drilling lots of holes in the splitter then using self tapping screws to attach it to the underside of the bumper? And will i need to cut it in any way to get a perfect fit?

Cheers, Raggy.
    Original Audi S4 Front 345mm Discs & Calipers, HEC Stainless Steel Braided Brake Pipes, RS4 Rear ARB, Eibach 50/40 lowering Springs, K&N Panel Filter, Carbon Fiber DTM Front Splitter, Carbon Fiber Side Skirts, Carbon Fiber Rear Valance, Lip Boot Spoiler, 2 x Twin Stainless Steel Tail Pipes, Smoked Rear LED Lights, Audi LED Number Plate Lights & resister cable. Black & Red Quattro Badges. - Still to do: Carbon Fiber Wing Mirrors, Wheel Spacers, Re-Map & DPF Removal.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Just cut the two towers measure up the excess bit and cut them then just self tappers half hour job!
    MTM THE ULTIMATE STAGE!

A3 - 1.8Ts

Status
    Fitting instructions on this thread: Vagparts Foglight Upgrade & Splitter Fitted easy job...give me a shout if your unsure
    Turbo Sport, Auto (I know!), A lot of 's -and rising [latest add: Recon'd. tranny] sunk in her since Aug. 07...