OZ superleggeras...

yes they would bolt straight on, im unsure what they would look like i think they could actually look quite nice, also think id change the tyre size to 225/40/18 though

i think they'd look good. if car was lowered

I have them on my car, but no pics as it's in pieces. They are extremely light!

If you want light then consider the Team Dynamic Pro Race series. You can literally pick them up with one finger.

he could have cleaned them before selling them!!!! dont understand people that do that.:wtf:

Seem a fair price. I bought a set of these off eBay a few years ago but when I went to collect them the offset was all wrong. He'd advertised them as fitting S3/TT/Golf IV etc. etc. so I didn't buy them in the end. He later told me he found out they were Subara fitment (offset of 50 or something like that).

Anyway, I've always liked the OZ multispoke wheels and I've now got a set of SuperT's in the shed which I'm going to refurb in black and put on the car in the spring.

yeh ive been watching these wheels for a few days. Would look pretty good in my opinion.

SJ

found these for you

CB4_1083060_1_405499.jpg

CB4_1083060_2_405500.jpg

CB4_1083060_7_405505.jpg

cheers fella, hmm red how you reckon they would look in black on black??

If you want light then consider the Team Dynamic Pro Race series. You can literally pick them up with one finger.

It should be noted, like for like, Team Dynamics 1.2 are heavier than Oz Superleggera.

Its minimal, less than 1Kg on 18" wheels but the Oz wheels are lighter.

Both are significantly lighter than OEM wheels, and reduce the unsprung weight enough to have marked handling differences.

they wont fit an s3 i'm affraid. shame!

You can Have mine for £500, if you want a set.

Id like the oz wheels, or faz if your selling the mtm's?? or if anyone would swop for some gallardos ;) lol

I'm based in Bracknell, the condition is good and they have pirelli p zeros or neros, to be honest the car has been tucked up for a few months and I have forgotten what it looks like, i'll pull it out over the next few days and grab some pics.

forgive me if this may come across as a little rude, but how can you own a 345bhp MTM big turbo S3, and not know that a 5x110 pcd wheel won't fit into your 5x100 car :S

That scares me a little.

why would you need to no the pcd of your wheel to own a powerfull car??????????

people with porsches etc probably wouldnt no, would they???

meh. porches are different, they're made like that from the factory..... Any muppet can go out and buy a 911 with enough cash. Something like a highly tunned MTM S3 is a bit different.

It just shocks me that someone who owns such a highly modified and unique car wouldn't know something so simple as what wheels will fit it.

yeah but going out buying a mtm'd s3 is like going out buying a standard vehicle if its all been done buy the previous owner or by qst, i do see what you mean though dont get me wrong

Fair enough, I see you're point. I guess I'm just very hands on. I wouldn't like to own something if I didn't know how to fix/maintain it it myself.

Without a full understanding of what you have, it's incredibly easy to get ripped off by people in the trade. The amount of ******** you hear from garages/dealers is terrible.

yeah i understand that im a mechanic myself so im very hands on but not everyone is unfortunatly

forgive me if this may come across as a little rude, but how can you own a 345bhp MTM big turbo S3, and not know that a 5x110 pcd wheel won't fit into your 5x100 car :S

That scares me a little.

Whats there to be scared about?

isit against the law or sumat?lol i dont see where your coming from fella,just cos i own a 345bhp MTM big turbo S3, if i dont know the exact pcd why is that scary? funny post fella made me laugh

I don't know really, I shouldn't have said it in hindsight, as it was a little rude, but I was genuinely curious.

I personally like to know everything there is to know about my cars, so I'm in a position to make my own decisions about what I do to them, based on my own knowledge and research. I've had people try to scam me in the past assuming I don't know what I'm talking about, and it worries me a little that there are still countless people out there, blindly taking advice from people they think they can trust....

I know that's fairly off topic from the pcd comment, I guess not everyone with a fast car has to be a technical geek like some of us on here are....

I guess it's because I'm from the Mini Racing scene, where technical knowledge is very high.

Sorry man, enjoy your car!

You're looking for any wheels with a 5x100 pcd and a 57.1mm centre bore. Any offset from Et38 through to ET15 will fit, most wheels are around ET35, but the lower offset you go the wider the stance. Any more than ET15 on an 8'' rim and you will probably get some pretty bad scrubbing. You can get a larger centre bore and spigot rings to mate to your hubs, but if you go smaller, you would have to have the wheels machined out, which is probably more hasstle than it's worth.

Good luck finding a set :)

These are the pics of mine, one photo shows the worst of the grazes, the oher wheels have very minor marks. They are not mint cosmetically , but this didn't bother me as I was getting them powder coated satin black.

IMG_3826-1.jpg

IMG_3829-1.jpg

IMG_3829-1.jpg

IMG_3825-1.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg
IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3831-1.jpg

IMG_3830-1.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

I don't know really, I shouldn't have said it in hindsight, as it was a little rude, but I was genuinely curious.

I personally like to know everything there is to know about my cars, so I'm in a position to make my own decisions about what I do to them, based on my own knowledge and research. I've had people try to scam me in the past assuming I don't know what I'm talking about, and it worries me a little that there are still countless people out there, blindly taking advice from people they think they can trust....

I know that's fairly off topic from the pcd comment, I guess not everyone with a fast car has to be a technical geek like some of us on here are....

I guess it's because I'm from the Mini Racing scene, where technical knowledge is very high.

Sorry man, enjoy your car!

You're looking for any wheels with a 5x100 pcd and a 57.1mm centre bore. Any offset from Et38 through to ET15 will fit, most wheels are around ET35, but the lower offset you go the wider the stance. Any more than ET15 on an 8'' rim and you will probably get some pretty bad scrubbing. You can get a larger centre bore and spigot rings to mate to your hubs, but if you go smaller, you would have to have the wheels machined out, which is probably more hasstle than it's worth.

Good luck finding a set :)

LOL its all good fella, but im not too confident with ET and PCD lol gets me a bit confused thats where i rely on you lads lol ;)

If anyone wants these wheels they can have them for £400, they will need to be collected by the weekend before I change my mind and get them powder coated.

That scares me a little.

Fair enough if you dont know, but you should really 'cos just as well you didn't buy these wheels as they wouldn't have fit your car! The advert said that they fit a Celica GT4?? i thought these cars were pcd114??
And the other one said 5x110pcd, i might be wrong but i've never heard of pcd110?

Anyway A3/S3 are 5x100pcd.

£400 i'm afraid, I paid £450 and had to drive up north to get them.

lol, i was only joking HODD!! I no the o.z wheels cost a fair bit! If i could shift my gallardos id have them in a breaath!

SJ

I pad £450 for secondhand but absolutely NO marks on them at all 18X8 Oz Superleggera wheels with no tyres about 3 months ago.

So with the tyres and the obvious good tread left £450 seems like a 'fair' price guys. Not a 'good' price but certainly fair.

They will transform the car too, they are so light it will drive totally different.

Are the alloys in the photos 18's - they look a good deal smaller (perhaps something to do with the thinner spokes compared to the normal S3 OEM ones?)

they are 18's, if you look on the tyres you can see,plus half the engine is missing in the pics there so it sits a bit high.

anyway like i said if they didn't go by the weekend i'd be keeping them.