door cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

peakey

Reaction score
Hi i took my passenger door card of about 3 months ago to change the speakers(not a prob). I cant get the drivers one off is there extra screws that im missing.

cheers

You mean 5?....One near the hinged side at the top and one near the latch at the top, Then the one in the grab handle holding the cover that has two more inside it, once these are all off slide it all upwards. Correct me if im wrong

You mean 5?....One near the hinged side at the top and one near the latch at the top, Then the one in the grab handle holding the cover that has two more inside it, once these are all off slide it all upwards. Correct me if im wrong

yeah i ment holding the card to the door itself. the little one just holds the cover onto the door card and yeah u have to remove that to reveal the 2 screws, but as he had already removed the passenger door card then he would no that obviously.

I was being more clear rather then just pointing him to another thread which you have to read word for word to work anything out...but well done :applaus:

:blahblah1:
I was being more clear rather then just pointing him to another thread which you have to read word for word to work anything out...but well done :applaus:

errr did u click the thread dude. i actualy was the only one who posted pics were the screws are and how to remove them!! go back and scroll down and stop being a smart **** :applaus:

Carry on aimlessly blowing your own trumpet mate! Dont think this forum has many low life people like you on here you can impress...

Carry on aimlessly blowing your own trumpet mate! Dont think this forum has many low life people like you on here you can impress...

hmmm thought this forum was to help people. like i said, i posted pics to show him were the screws are. you didnt even bother to check the link properly. instead you made yourself look like a child and a smart *** with your wise crack comment. the rules state you should check other threads before starting a new one, thats what the search bar is for.:rtfm:

you saying theres 5 screws dont really help as much as pictures showing were they are.

Dont think this forum has many low life people like you on here you can impress...

btw if helping people means im a low life then im a low life. :p

now stop being a **** all your life an gimmie some loving :end_of_discction:

Your just a person who hasn't a clue how to be helpful without being rude at the same time...Boasting about the fact that you "helped" more than me makes me think you belong in a playground in my honest opinion. But like I said earlier well done, you've achieved alot man!

Your just a person who hasn't a clue how to be helpful without being rude at the same time...Boasting about the fact that you "helped" more than me makes me think you belong in a playground in my honest opinion. But like I said earlier well done, you've achieved alot man!

errmm. yeah real mature m8
Dont think this forum has many low life people like you .

I was being more clear rather then just pointing him to another thread which you have to read word for word to work anything out

actualy you was been a **** m8. i pointed him toa post that actualy showed his were the screws are!!

and as for

which you have to read word for word

didnt he have to read word for word what you typed just as much. thought pictures would help him more and easier than your *****.

anyways he fixed the problem and thats what this forum is here for anyways so chill out, stop been a nob and let it drop m8 :blahblah1: altho im sure you will have to reply. you wont be able to help yourself.:eiertritt:

/Edit looking over you previous post, i was right, you are a **** and all your post are "help, i cant do ****, how do i take off the stereo surround so i can paint it?" amongst others. funny really as i even gave you some help in this post and you throw it in my face.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=63624

:end_of_discction:

You seem to be the one who keeps quoting me and carrying this on. Seriously if I was after a keyboard war I would of joined a chatroom.

quoteing you been a nob m8. maybe you should join a chat room. more kids in there on your level

lets just leave it as it is and agree to disagree. ok?

Regarding your edit: Are you serious? You have time to go through my posts, post them on here and then try telling me im carrying it on? On a serious one get a ******* life man!

This is sad guys, especially now that one has resorted to actual swearing in the thread, grow up pleeease.

Note to Moderator: This thread could do with a bit of editing!

Enough!
Watch the language please Gents...keep it civil or folks will be getting banned.
We won't put up with the swaering on here...so please don't do it.

I'll lock this thrrad...sorry to the original poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.