Hi and pics of my S3

S3AUY

Reaction score
Hi chaps,

First off - Hello! I've been reading posts on this site for ages, ever since I got my S3.

I've used the advice on here to diagnose and recifiy a problem or two recently (split DV....overcooling thermostat and duff MAF - all sorted now hoorah!!)....so thanks for all the help that you didn't realise you were giving me.

I thought it would be rude to make a first post without putting up some picutres - so here they are, taken today in freezing winds.

Sadly, I am considering selling at some point...since from January I won't need a car for about 6 months. To be honest - I've got no idea how much its worth!!

Any opinions on value (pics below) - Its on almost 90k mile and has full Audi history, new tyres, full leather, BOSE, S3 plate, etc etc etc?? I'd like to think its worth 6k privately - but supposedly the second hand car market has taken a bit of a hit?

Cheers all - and Merry Xmas!!!

Advert9.jpg

Advert6.jpg

Advert5.jpg

Advert1.jpg

Advert8.jpg

Advert7.jpg

Advert2.jpg

Advert4.jpg

Damn that is one clean car. Think I need to get busy on mine tomorrow its looking filthy atm.

And yeh bad time to be selling atm. Mines costing a fortune to keep running, but its not worth selling due to the market taking a kicking recently.

id keep it mate, if you sell it and buy another car in 6 months, you wont get anything nowhere near as nice

Keep it not worth selling these days .... i just use mine for a run about ..

Cheers for the comments chaps.

Its a 1999 (V reg) S3 - Its got the older two piece headlights and 210bhp engine - But it's in very good nick!!!

I never seem to get bored of polishing it lol!!

Happy new year all!

Bit busy at the moment but when I get a chance its going on Autotrader

Anyone who turns up with £5950 can have her!

Sorry I forgot to mention - Im in High Wycombe, Bucks.

Spec, get rid of the Clio and get that S3 you have ALWAYS been after ;)