Bought an S3 :)

markyp2002

Reaction score
Hello boys and girls, well the time had to come and ive bought an S3.

Ill come back to you with the gory details, but it did used to be owned by Superchipped UK.

Have come across a couple of problems that i need help with:

1. Traction control light was on because the air flow sensor was disconnected. Today ive replaced the air flow sensor as it was semi faulty and a problem with the turbo going into limp mode at around 3.5k rpm is still persistent.

2. The ABS sensor flashes and a red warning triangle pops up for 5 secs and bleeps when I go over an excessive bump.

Any suggestions would be great :)

As its got the Forge 007p diverter, what colour should the spring be for over 250bhp?! Im thinking its the DV causing my "limp mode" at around 11 psi, sounds like its ******* air out when it hits that. Weird thing is, if i disconnect the MAF, it doesnt do it, but the MAF is brand new!

from the description, it sounds like SiTrials old car, W reg I assume? It could well be a boost leak, as I know Si had an FMIC on it before, so the standard stuff only went back on for the sale....

Merry new year and happy christmas to you!
I've heard of the ABS coming on when going over a bump too fast whilst your braking and the car thinks the wheels have started spinning and starts applying the brakes, but you'd have to be airborne on the front end for that to happen... maybe try taking the bumps slower? Otherwise I have nooooo idea. Now to get drunk...:beerchug: