Keys Programmed / Vag com

S3mad

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Hi all ,

if you need help with getting your keys programmed or setting up bleep on your alarm or other features let me know as i now have all the software and leads and tested and done all of this .

Regards

S3-MAD

:beerchug:

Me too, wouldnt mind helping people out. Im currently based in leeds....

for a beer

Yes ,

ill help anyone out just bring me some beer or vodka

im based near london

Haha btw i dont accept voddie, thats for hookers and students (im neither... anymore)

a bit of whiskey would never go amiss

lol vodka is gd stuff ;)

Any help guys Pm me ...

hi all,
i know im from the dark side ( A4 )
already helped out a few guys on here,including a couple of s3 8l guys.
more than happy to help anyone out with any coding / adaption.
im in leicestershire 10 mins from east mids airport.

sucky sucky 10 dollar:
Vodka1wtmk.jpg

Case rested.

Hi all ,

if you need help with getting your keys programmed or setting up bleep on your alarm or other features let me know as i now have all the software and leads and tested and done all of this .

Regards

S3-MAD

I want to set up anti hijack bit worried live in the ruff side of west London lol
where about are you? merry Xmas btw

Regards
George

If anyone needs keys programmed no matter how many let me know ill do for £10

Hi all ,

Regards

S3-MAD

is it possible to make the standard audi alarm beep??? how do you do that? is it an option in vag-com?

Yes it can be done ,

i would need to find the code on control mod and see what options you have then change to a new code ...

I can do this yes if you want this done PM me ...

s3mad just realised ur to far away,is there anybody in northeast who can help i am in Newcastle area
cheers

s3mad just realised ur to far away,is there anybody in northeast who can help i am in Newcastle area
cheers

Im in Teesside matey, could do it for you if fancy popping down some time.

thanks mate i might take the trip down sometime when i gotta spare weekend

No problem, *off topic* Are you getting your pressed plates through registration station in Sunderland? Thats where I got mine from, only place in the northeast I think that does them at the moment.

Hi mate best place where u can get them mail order from is
http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/

you have to send forms in but these guys are **** hot and i got my plates so quick like next day special delivery worth every penny

No problem, *off topic* Are you getting your pressed plates through registration station in Sunderland? Thats where I got mine from, only place in the northeast I think that does them at the moment.

I'll take someone up on this just need to get the keys first, anyone in the midlands or closet to Nottingham

Im based near london if that help 's ?

I'll take someone up on this just need to get the keys first, anyone in the midlands or closet to Nottingham

If anyone needs help just let me know im free alot so i can do this for a small fee . Key coding / setting up bleep / anti jacking ...

If anyone in surrey area needs bleep or anti locking put on or keys coded let me know im free today £10 quid for all services

S3Mad, where abouts are you in Surrey. Fancy doing mine (will have to show me how to do it at same time :p)

I'm a few mins from Gatwick Airport.

cheers

Yes sure ,

whats the year of yours ?

S3MAD

S3Mad, where abouts are you in Surrey. Fancy doing mine (will have to show me how to do it at same time :p)

I'm a few mins from Gatwick Airport.

cheers

is a 1999 - V Reg.

Where abouts are you?

I need a new key and programmed for my A3...

Where can i get it done?

Would be interested to know this myself as mine are starting to look a little worn lol

Hi ,

its best to program the old style keys as you need the correct frequency i can code other keys but i cant say for sure if it will work if you need keys coding or any info Pm me as i can do most things ;)