New S3 8L owner from scotland!

R55_SND

Reaction score
well hello folks been on this site for a while now but to my knowledge i havent posted yet, name is Ross and im from falkirk but live in aberdeen now i own a 2002 ming blue audi S3, only had the car for about 3 or 4 months and only mod to it is a 007p forge valve,

here is a few pics of it,

Cheers
Ross

DSC_0716Largebwwm.jpg

DSC_0721Medium.jpg

DSC_0727Medium.jpg

:blackrs4:

Sweet standard car mate! I also like the cleverness of the private plate!

nice plate:) and welcome matey...awww i wana put mine on the snow, pics look amazin

it looks it!! closest i got was last week where i got 3 inch of mush near parked cars!! boooo

thanks for all the comments guys, had the private plate for about 3 years now and think it makes a big difference to whatever car i have seems to tidy it up a bit! and also love having the S3 going to try keep it as standard as possible but i always say that and it never happens!

lovely looking car mate...good pictures !!!

nice looking car, and love the snow! I'm in Perth (Oz, not Scotland) and were expecting 33deg today, and got 38deg on sunday

That snow is looking especially nice right now!!

nice looking car, and love the snow! I'm in Perth (Oz, not Scotland) and were expecting 33deg today, and got 38deg on sunday

That snow is looking especially nice right now!!

ha ha nice one well at least you guys have good weather, im on an oil rig in the middle of the north sea at the moment in gale force 10 winds :(