Any pics of silver S3?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm in the market for an S3 and i've kinda decided on a silver one. Could any silver owners out there post some pics of their cars to tempt me some more?

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

p.s. are there any dolphin gray owners out there - it seems such a rare colour but I think it's one of the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
911 said:
p.s. are there any dolphin gray owners out there - it seems such a rare colour but I think it's one of the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Round my way its got to be the most popular colour. Followed by Silver and red.

Imola seems to be the most popular on here tho.

Only actually seen one Nagaro blue one on the road (loads in showrooms)

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Mike said:
Here is my S3.

Poor quality pics, as I was using my phone camera:

2799S3b.jpg

2799S3a.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that is looking EXCELLENT!!! RS6's look lovely on silver S3!
Nice one!

Rich

Thanks for all the pics guys, they look great.

As a side issue, i'm almost convinced to go for a facelift S3 - the only thing that's holding me back is the fact that they're now the old shape. Do Audi have plans to bring out a new S3. If so, surely this will have an adverse effect on resale?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
FOLLOW ME said:
Hay 911 what do you think of this colour??>

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice - is that not the dolphin?

yep, thats the one only had the car about 18months and do shed loads of motorway driving, ****** chips all over the bonnet, i cry everytime i was her. Should wrap her in bubble wrap that should protect her. what do ya reckon??> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

S3 Mike...
Great looking car luv the wheels. May i ask where you got them from? as i'm after some for mine, the RS4\TT are just common and don't think look as good as the rs6

[ QUOTE ]
chucky said:
S3 Mike...
Great looking car luv the wheels. May i ask where you got them from? as i'm after some for mine, the RS4\TT are just common and don't think look as good as the rs6

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers!

Got them from Rochfordtyres.com mate. I was tempted by the RS4 rims but as you say........I wanted to be a bit different, but keep within the Audi styling. Talk to Dave Smith as he is a sound guy there and is the person I had dealt with.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif