GROUP BUY - REMAP!

emzino

Reaction score
Hi all. Not sure how to start it so i'll get straight to the point.

The Company
TuningWerkes, a reputable and (positively) known company with a wealth of knowledge in VW Audi with many of the cars it's built appearing in magazines like Performance VW since 1997, The Golf (now Golf +) since 1996 and more recently Which magazine for the launch of the much acclaimed VW Golf 5 GTI - and at shows over the last 9 years - is offering a Group Buy for a remap on your Audi (inc. VW/Skoda etc (VAG) & other manufacturers).

The Remap
The maps will be branded as TuningWerkes maps.
The maps have been developed by one of Europe's top developers and covers a very wide application listing across Audi BMW VW SEAT Skoda etc. These guys have been developing software and hardware for the world's leading tuners - and TuningWerkes have access to all of this - but at cheaper prices for the end user. Power gains and torque gains are all comparative to most of the 'big' names.

The Requirements
Well, first you need a car of course. The map is available to just about any car but since this is an Audi forum, many of you, including myself, will want this remap to be used on an Audi/VW but feel free to spread the word & involve anyone else who has a car other than the VAG family. As for the numbers, at least 10 people will initiate this Group Buy.

The Cost
Well, if we are able to get together at least 10 people then the remap will cost a mere £250! Now if I remember correctly, that is still saving yourselves at least £150-£250 for a remap that is not just a copy off another. Without sounding like a salesman, these maps have been specifically created to give you maximum performance.

If you are wanting in on this fantastic offer, all you have to do is reply to this thread or PM me with your name, vehicle manufacturer+model+engine details such as litre & bhp output etc and primary e-mail.

Once we have reached 10, I will contact Reuben the owner of Tuningwerkes & will get further information on what kind of results you will are looking at. This information would be specific to each of you.

If you've reached this far down, thank you for your time & I truly hope that every one of you is willing to take up this amazing opportunity.

Please note, I am NOT working for TuningWerkes. I am merely a good customer & friend of Reubens and while I was there, he suggested a Group Buy since I was a regular at the Audi forums. I think it's an amazing idea and opportunity considering the financial climate to really take advantage of this offer while it still stands.

Let the Group Buy begin!

NB: I do apologise in advance for duplicating the post as I have also created a thread in the 8P forums but I feel this is the best way to reach out to everyone. I can't get over how good of a deal this really is.

sounds like a great idea, Tuningwerkes have a great rep over on ed38, and Rueben is always around to answer questions. His 20vt maps seem to be well thought of.

They do BMWs and i'll ask whether they do RR runs as well

I would be interested but would need a custom remap as new turbo going in?

No RR Runs, as the software is in the same realms as the big guys. All developed by the same guy thats done the 'big' companies. All static tunes - just like revo, apr etc.

These are the same maps offered by the big guys - but now at cheaper prices through the Group Buy.
Retail is set to £375 for 4cyl engines - rising to £599 or more depending on application.

As for the custom map, don't think that can be done since there all static tunes.

i very much doubt that it's to the standard of our software as our capabilitys range a lot further than most companys that are using CMD etc as there tools are limited by the areas there tools can alter! our tools are all developed in house and are strictly developed for VAG and porsche applications rather than the universal tuning tools most companies use.

but hey it's a good price and if it works for you guys then great!