new sexy mount for the liquidS3 boost gauge

freegeek

Reaction score
Website
www.racediagnostics.com
Just got them in and think they look rather good. They fit into your existing pod after you pull out the vent flaps. This is a pre facelift one, the post facelift are vitually identical but 1mm rarrower.

Leon%20S3%20vent%20with%20insert.jpg

Liking that very nice!

I would have had one but not all the Features work on my AGU from what ive read :(

Jason

That looks much nicer than the old one. Still can't justify the cost of a LiquidS3 quite yet tho!

me too mate.... thinking id rather pay out for full vagcom and get the extra functionality

Yes looks nice ,

But far to expensive for what it does ...

I think it looks great and is a steal tbh!

So that is the drivers side vent not centre one?

Do the wheels still light up on post facelift ones?

I presume it is just the centre section that is new, the outside is stock?

How much is this mount? And how much delivered is the mount and unit again?

I think it looks great and is a steal tbh!

So that is the drivers side vent not centre one?

Do the wheels still light up on post facelift ones?

I presume it is just the centre section that is new, the outside is stock?

How much is this mount? And how much delivered is the mount and unit again?

It is a side one but Nev can do center ones also.

Does wheel light up? no reason no to.

The insert is £210 and fits into a stock outer vent.

Yes looks nice ,

But far to expensive for what it does ...

The kit does more than anything else on the market world wide full stop, so is difficult to compare. However, I am interested in what you think is a spec that is worthwhile and a price you thing is good.

Cheers
Jim

Jim, what is the lead time on these now? I am tempted at a xmas pressie for one but need to decide on vent position!
Also, if it was centre vent (drivers side) would the relevant leads reach the obd11 port, mine is facelift, so its down by drivers feet.

A daft question, maybe, but for diagnostic readers in dealers etc, is it just a case of disconnecting the liquitt plug and then reattaching it when complete, or can idiot dealer mess it up by reconnecting with engine running etc? (ie is it idiot proof!)
Is £210, all in posted, vat incl etc btw?

hi mate can u p.m me the price for 1 for my agu engined a3 turbo, with the vent for the drivers side above the light switch.?
and quoting on what A3_TURBO said...will all the features work on mine??
how easy are these to fit??
thanks.

This looks sweet, have been keeping an eye out since I first spotted this way back before I got my S3, although I had hopped that a bigger screen would have been used to fill the extra space.

The button used looks like it is a mouse button from the center of a laptop. Is that the case? I think [and this is just my opinion] that the button does not live up to the whole style of the interior, so if it is a mouse button, I think you can get little rubber covers for it.

I shall hang on till the little touch ups hit a newer version [Maybe one in the cup holder that pops out, now that would be cool] :drool:

Not being funny but that looks cheap and tacky....

I'm sure they could have made something a little better looking

I don't think it looks that bad, although I do think a couple of minor tweaks to the design would improve the overall look and feel. Although having said that the look is one of teh main reasons I would not get one ..... :(

Ive said ive wanted 1 of these from scratch,but i just wish someone with APY could test this unit out....

Is there no way you can make a larger screen too? As thats the only other thing putting me off having one,(bar not knowing what functions will work on my car)... Ive had money set aside for 1 for months,but not going to commit till i know 110% what im getting...

ALSO.......... Can it clear fault codes???

Pete...

Very tempted by one of these! Looks brilliant. Lots of functions and information from it too.

G