Headlights - prefacelift?

PixelVogue

Reaction score
Website
www.d12rft.net
Hi all,

I want to replace my headlights (2 piece type main and indicator) with some Xenon ones I got off ebay but the main connection is different to my old headlights, which are a round type connection and the new ones being a rectangle type.

What sort of connection do I need to make them work? I read on another post about these two parts, but are they what I need?

Universal Yellow wires with crimped connectors - 000 979 133 (x4)
Black 4 pin Plugs - 1J0 973 724 (x2).

Cheers guys.

i wouldnt bother mate you have to modify them and they will be loose fitting whats the point ?

i dout it will make any difference apart from the look tbh both look nice i wouldnt waste your time i been there done it

Ive been in my mates who has them and they made a difference to me, maybe only slight but enough to make me see better.

Dont know if they will give any better light but they defiantly make the car look loads better.

Have you had a look at the sticky about headlights?

The S3 xenons are still pretty crap compared to most xenon equipped cars I've seen though. I can't imagine how bad the standard halogens are!

yeah I had a look at the sticky but isnt that for the facelift model? I did copy the wiring part numbers from there in my post, but im not 100% if thats what I need?

Guess I just need these 2 parts, will goto the $tealers see how I get on with them.

Universal Yellow wires with crimped connectors - 000 979 133 (x4)
Black 4 pin Plugs - 1J0 973 724 (x2)