Is this right??

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi all could some one please tell me if this is thr right dumpvalve for my facelift s3? as mine is bust just went into my local car parts and he was:think:lol i called it a diverter valve is this right?

http://vagparts.co.uk/ the oe dumpvalve? is it he same fo s3's, go into car parts, audi, S3>03, engine, Oe dumpvalve sorry can not link it

thanks, Oski

yeah it is same iirc. why not get one from the local dealer?

or from murraysdirect.co.uk?

that one from vagparts is the one you need

they are all for the 1.8T engine

yeah it is same iirc. why not get one from the local dealer?

or from murraysdirect.co.uk?

that one from vagparts is the one you need

Hi mate thanks for the reply:sm4:, i phoned up my audi dealer too and he said i doubt i stock this, not very helpfull so i went into my local parts shop the guy is really helpfull but did not know:think: but was trying to look it up, so i thought i will just source it myself as i would like to do it by the weekend, so that is the correct one?, i will look at murrays too thanks mate

Also where it says part number,06A145710N for example is that the part number for the part universal, or just for the site?

Cos i could give the guy that at my local parts place if so as he was helpful would like to use him, sorry for the simple questions not quite used to all this cheers ;)

that's the genuine Audi part number

you could call murraysdirect.co.uk on 01707 272686. Excellent service

that's the genuine Audi part number

you could call murraysdirect.co.uk on 01707 272686. Excellent service

Thanks Abdus you have been very helpfull to me i aprichiate it :thumbsup:,

Cheers Oski