Pictures of my baby... BBW!! No 56k'ers

s8n

Reaction score
Website
allkris.com
Been a few picture requests, so here are a few of mine through its various stages..

IMG_3602.jpg

DSCN1118.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

Wheels%20025.jpg

Wheels%20033.jpg

pardon my ignorance, but i didnt realise you got snow in oz... silly me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Very nice. I like that shot of you coming out of the parking garage! Looks like a pic you would see in the audi magazine!

Man, that is one clean car! That front bumper is perfect! I wouldn't dream of taking a picture my bumper that close up! To many motorway thrashes!!

Lookin good matey!

Whats next??

The 4th piccie is the best.

Them wheels, mirrors and tints suit that colour so well!!!

I didnt like that colour before, but them pics have definatley won me over!

Nice One

Thanks guys, its very much babied. The inside still smells like its brand new, mats are all perfect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif interior is not marked..

Only thing I have to fix is someone dented my grey outside lower skirt and also a mark on the rear bar that needs fixing, apart from that perfect. Its washed every week and detailed hehehe ! It gets more love than the girl sometimes (and she certainly has her words about that!)

Next? KW Coilover Suspension and a FMIC, and thats about it... I think the car is perfect then.

Glad I've converted a few people across to Imola, I love the color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif