Selling Check List

Bula_82

Self Confessed Nightmare!
Reaction score
ok, so the time has come to sell the audi.

for my own piece of mind i like to make sure everything is as it should be / replaced before it breaks before selling.

so, the bushes were done all round within the past 6mths, the oil is regulary (sp) changed and will be done again before selling, brakes are fine, dv was broken so thats replaced, ive fitted new vac hoses.

cambelt is due to be changed asap too and then as far as i can tell its good to go up for sale.

am i missing anything obvious? the car has done almost 150,000 miles, is there anything else due to be changed at this milage?

thanks

piston rings and big ends? :D

Seriously though, sounds like you've got it all covered Sheryl. Have you sorted the M50 engine in the beamer yet?

Hope you're enjoying the new car! it sure looks lovely.

Good luck with the sale! What are you asking for it?

cheers nick, some of the boys say i shouldnt worry about it all but i cant sell it thinking stuff might need doing!

im not driving the new car yet, its got no T&T and the h/g is on its way out - so its going to be a target to get it ready for the 'ring next year ;) luckily its on the sisters drive where i cant see it!

no engine yet either, i need for the audi to go so i can fund the conversion....