Plugs and Oil...

warleydaddy

Reaction score
Just wonderd what you guys recomend??? had the car a month now,so im going to do the cam belt the week end,and may as well do the plugs and oil too...

So just wondering what the best stuff to use is please?? Standard Audi stuff,or is there something abit better out there???

Pete...

P.S the car is mapped,has a uprated panel filter,and a forge recirc on it,if that makes any differance??

Pete..

what car is it?

I get my parts from murraysdirect.

Excellent stuff, OEM quality without the vag stamp on it. and much cheaper, excellent service and very fast delivery

Stick with OEM equipment, just my personal prefference, but the parts are hardly expensive, for the saving of a few pounds you might as well go OEM.

More expensive items i'd say go elsewhere as there are better parts to be had for similar or less money.

G

Well i get trade on VAG stuff anyway,so thats not a prob,just wondering if there was anything better than OEM stuff thats all???

Pete...

Well ive been in the trade for 15years,and where i used to work has become a Audi dealership,so alot of my mates stayed there,and i get it through them....

Pete..