FazS3

Reaction score
Some Latest Pics of the Beast

S1035245.jpg

S1035247.jpg

S1035259.jpg

S1035248.jpg

:hubbahubba::respekt:
SweeeeeeeT! Loving them wheels. Understated, just pure class!

What brakes are they if you don't mind me asking?

If only there was no credit crunch :sob:

Coz I would buy it in a second! Only problem is I am bricking it that I may get paid off :sadlike:

Soooo for the time being, I need to stick with what I have.

To whoever it is that buys it....... YOU LUCKY SOD! :yes:

Really nice S3, rims and brakes are awesome.

I am getting the front lip also and i was wondering how you installed it on the bumper

lookin very nice mate! looks like your exhaust is hanging abit tho?
Nah mate lol thats the way they always sat, thought that myself but its like that!

Lol, you just called your car by a pet name. Mine's called Selwyn.

Black is good.
I hope you not thinking it stand for FELIX lol :p

I love that car! I keep looking at it on Piston heads and been trying to persuade myself to sell my S3 and get the beast!! Its only down the road from me as well!! Trouble is mine has hit the 100k miles mark and will probably be an **** to sell.

How reliable should a MTM stage 3 tune be? Do they urgrade any internals?.......Sell it to me!!

Silver is Slooow, BLACK is FAST!, what else do you need to know? :)

Lol yeah most definitely haha its a bitch to keep clean though,my mate was complaining about his silver one yesterday!haha

i like to call mine paint 'gun metal' in this weather. maybe from a distance it could pull it off, until you get a bit nearer and realise it just a layer of good ol' grime!

How much do you guys think my wagon is worth with the spec listed in the signature below? Its done 105k miles though. Apart from that its a beauty!

Before i can even consider looking at 'the beast' i need to work out how much it will set me back after selling mine....

I have been considering an 2003(ish) M3, but they cost a bit more....are they worth it?

No, buts defo worth seeing in the rear view mirror getting smaller and smaller ;)

I have been considering an 2003(ish) M3, but they cost a bit more....are they worth it?

Uhhh nooo way mate, went & tested the same as you're asking while back, went in my s3, got in the m3, hated it full stop, power was over stated, horrible drive, got back in my S3 & wow what an improvement, not cause I'm a vag fan but it was just a ***** car overall, feel, drive, interior, everything was horrible except the external looked good but thats not it for me, I like the whole package not just one thing.

So I was pleasantly surprised with the TDI, just a brilliant car until next year, from an s3, then s4 now A3 tdi, its a great car, but I do miss my S3, but everything has its time man, had to go so didnt get virtually nothing for it as some S3's are present day, mine had all the bells, whistles & more, I got 8k & now I see same cars getting 5-6k if lucky, thank god I sold both my S cars before the crash cause I'd have lost 10k I reckon easily, I'll keep my money until next year & get new s3

Must have been a right nacker.I have never driven an e46 m3 that is not miles better than an 8l S3,except in the ******* down rain.

nice :)

the exhaust doesn't look straight or is it my pc screen distorted>?

nice :)

the exhaust doesn't look straight or is it my pc screen distorted>?

Its just sits a little lower for some reason dont know why,always been like that

Nice ride. Did you run any wheel spacer at the rear?