S3 Get togethers east london

s3vik225bhp

Reaction score
Hope everyones well. I have had my s3 for about a year and a bit. Recently found this website and got great replies to some problems the audi boys had with my car and couldnt work out (suprise, suprise!!) All sorted now.

A mate of mine has got a astra gs1 the 200bhp one and he has lots of get togethers with the poxhuall site like this. I havent seen any on here; are there any get togethers.

The poxhuall lot are having a get together on 30th, there all going to a rolling road to c what bhp there all pushing. Mate has asked if i could take my s3 with them there have agreed; which is great as ill be kicking some serious poxhuall *** but would prefer, a s3 get together, so if anyones organising one pls message me!

By the way the GSi and S3 are neck a neck off lights which is good as we have four wheel drive and are heavyier then the GS1. Strech the legs and we'll leave them for dead, love that!!

cheers for reading, ill look out for any get togethers.

regards,

Vik

is your s3 mapped as the astra boys with the mapp and turbo mods hit 270 bhp easily so you may well end up not being so smug until you go out for a rcae and you kick there fwd understeer asses lol

Good question one I cant answer. When I brought my s3 i was told that it was standard. However had problems with the MAF and car was still under warranty so I took it to audi. they reckon its been re-mapped as the engineer took it for a drive and said its faster than a standard s3 and they suspect its been remapped. I got advice from the chaps on this website and two people reckoned that they got the same problem with me and it only happens with remapped cars. Thats why im going on the rolling road.

I know the GSi's can be remapped etc, but they just cant put the power down, two wheel front drives - there hopless.

Dont get me wrong im being well ***** but reckon i gotta be theres going be loads of poxhuall's giving it the large!!