Any-one want a propper RS4 Front end?

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Basically i bought the below and drove miles to pick it up just havnt got round to spraying it, does anyone facny a swap plus cash for an A3 front or S3 Front?

Cheers

s3_bumper.jpg

what are you expecting in the region of? im guessing the arch area is still OEM S3?

Well i paid 180 for it so ideally would like my money back on it as i havnt touched it since. Its a fully custom item too.
If i dont sell it i'll get it sprayed and on my car but just thought id put a feeler out there....

Jason

very nice. Little out of my price range though.

Shameless plug but - im after a ebony black bumper a3 or s3. Would also consider a bumper in another colour if its cheap enough. Just pm me thanks.

why are you selling and looking for another A/S3 front Jase? Surely any other front you get will have to be sprayed still..... and your rear S3 bumper needs spraying too....

I reckon that'll look awesome mate! Get it sprayed and fitted up!

I second that. Get it fitted on it'll look awesome, plus i've not seen one like that before!

Correct me if i'm wrong but that looks like an S4 front bumper

You got me wrong, i know its an A3/S3 Bumper but its an S4 style not RS4....let me show you....
2001_audi_s4.jpg

Audi S4
s3_bumper.jpg

A3_turbo's Bumper
800px-Audi_RS4_B5.jpg

B5 RS4...
Believe me now?

Is any-one interested in this at all before i try it on the bay?

Ideally looking for a Facelfit A3 Bumper or S3 bumper plus some cash my way.

Jason

I might be interested mate..... have you got any pics from when it was on your car?

I want something to neaten up my front end a tad, and if that covers my FMIC I reckon it'd look great.

Its still on the car at the moment, need another bumper as my old one was hammered by a fox lol.

I'll try the bay next week if no interest, even though i hate using it i need the cash.

Jason

Grab a picture of it on your car mate! I may be intersted, but I'd like to see it on an A3 first (no side skirts)

The pictures shown in the ad above are pretty shoddy, too small and you can't actually see how it looks on the car!

awesome :) provided it fits over my FMIC, I'm REALLY interested!

Can meet you at NoRice if you fancy to buy it.... (NR is in fleet again now by the looks of things too!)

Will this bumper ever stay on one car. Cant believe your thinkin of sellin it.

Where my FMIC Pipes are i just couldnt get it to fit...

Booked it in with a body-shop on the 17th so hopefully they can get it to fit, if not then sadly it'll have to be sold :(

Jason

Reactions: Ashy>>
Hi there mate do you still have the RS4 style bumper iam interested in buying it.Kind regards retro.morgan81.Thank you.:hubbahubba:

s3_bumper.jpg
[/quote]