The s3 has gone

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
Well ive owned her for about 18months and have loved every moment of it,but i thought its time to move on so ive bought myself a 2.5tdi vw touareg in grey 55k full spec for 11k from VW Reading it was advertised for 14k but as i have friends in the know we struck a deal.

i sold my s3 to my best mate for £4750 which i think is an absolute steal as its mint.

So id like to thank everyone one on this forum for all your help over the past 18months,and ill still pop back on here everynow and then as there is a vw section as well,lol

Cheers again fellas:

:beerchug:

that was quick!
take it easy Dan in your toerag!

i pick up the touareg next week hopefully so ill post pics up when i get the motor,

£4750 is a steal...your mate did alright there !
Nice motor your've bought too....

glad you got sumat sorted Dan..... that is a steal at that price... you will be back haha

yeah he got an absolute bargain but he's done me a favour not as much as ive done him one mind u,lol
But the value of has has dropped soooo much recently if i had waited i may have been lucky to fetch £5.5 but i doubt it.

Like i say i bought the touareg for £11200 cash and it was advertised 4weeks ago at £15k so ive done pretty well all thanks to my mate being mates with the sales manager.ill stick around and try to offer my knowledge if needed,little knowledge i know but hey like tescos say every little helps ill post pics up soon