Plastic engine covers,?

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi all i think im missing a acover that go's over the battery, i asked the guy who had it before me he said he does not remember ever having it but i know they are meant to be there,

Does any1 know where i could source one or what the part is called?

Thanks it a a bit in the bottom right hand corner of the engine bay that covers the battery i think thanks again,

main dealer im afraid, bin after one myself for ages

Hi mate are they easy to source from the dealer and do you know how much they would be, i want to get one as things like this will bug me forever ,I reckon its been broke or someone has forgot to put it back on etc,

Thanks for that mate had to sign up though which took me to a different page, where would i find it>? what was the catogry? thanks mate

Log in, then click on my link again. Or browse to it by first selecting your car then clicking on "Electrical Systems" then "Battery Mounting".

I was missing a lot of these parts but found them at a scrapyard on a mkIV Golf, got them for £5!

Log in, then click on my link again. Or browse to it by first selecting your car then clicking on "Electrical Systems" then "Battery Mounting".

I was missing a lot of these parts but found them at a scrapyard on a mkIV Golf, got them for £5!

Thanks mate big help!